Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Customer care jobs,
Customer Service Representative
Job holder reports to; Customer Service Manager.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Reporting Department: Marketing & Communications.
Primary purpose of the role;
- Communicate to distributors and key accounts on all offers and pricelists to the trade.
- Consolidate weekly and monthly feedback on offers and promotions from the sales representatives and partners across all brands.
- Ensure all claims are lodged and compensation done within five working days.
- Outbound calls and messages to hairdressers on the database to pilot the call center model and share a report every month.
- Follow through to ensure that customer performance is shared through the sales analyst three times every month. On the 10th, 20th and 25th day of the month.
- Follow through with finance to ensure that statements are forwarded to Key Accounts, Kenyan and Export Distributors on the last day of every month.
- All communication with customers must be done through the customer service group email or through a memo.
- Ensure that the SLA timelines are achieved for every order. In case any customer SLA timelines are not achieved, give reasons why this happened and how you plan to avoid this in their next order(s)/ for every account.
- Tracking and sharing of the report to be done daily by use of the tracker in place.
- Confirm and share accurate PFI’s to all Institutions prior to any order processing.
- Ensure all export customers share the duly stamped and processed export documents upon shipment completion, and the same need to be filed for tracking purposes.
Update of Customer Database.
- Maintain an accurate database.
- Upload any new contact, physical address, and e-mail details every month. Customer Engagement:
- Have target call outs (based on a structured format) to obtain monthly customer feedback
- Ensure all customer touch points especially for external customers are attended to daily and reports shared weekly. This includes social media pages, email boxes, letters, walk-ins, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and or Marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a busy FMCG sector.
- Experience working with ERP systems. Experience in SAGE X3 will be an added advantage.
Technical/ Operational Competencies.
- Excellent communication skills (Proficient in English and Kiswahili languages).
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing fundamentals.
- Integrity and positive attitude.
- A self-starter who proactively initiates and/or runs with customer value-adding initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordinating & organizing ability.
- Attention to detail.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV indicating current/last salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th November 2021.