Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Human Resource Generalist
Report to: Human Resource Director
- Take the lead in HR key tasks and connect HR strategies to business requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Ensure legal and operational compliance within the company and improve the quality and efficiency of HR work.
- Manage specific projects as determined by the Human Resource Director
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labour law and compliance requirements.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- A solid foundation of human resources expertise;
- Has five (5+) years relevant work experience preferably in a telecommunication industry
- Is registered with a professional body/association
- Holds a Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted