Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Data Science jobs, Data jobs,
Data Measurement Specialist
Reporting to the E-Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing digital retail management information using web trends tools as well as analyzing and reporting online data, such as search terms, conversation paths, webtrends and clickstreams, then making recommendations. He/she will also be responsible for offering a solid understanding of digital user behaviour based on their analysis and recommends new strategies based on information gained.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Lead all web analytics tracking initiatives; mainly using Google Analytics: Generate tracking code (standard/custom), troubleshoot existing implementation, and use Google Tag Manager to implement products and services.
- Guide business through complex technical implementation such as: code, pixels, analytics setup and other technical components to ensure all sales campaigns are set up in accordance with campaign goals. Manage all online tracking codes performance in an efficient way.
- Analyze visitor level data to understand user behaviour across devices (mobile, tablet, and desktop) and marketing channels (Earned, Paid Search, Display, Direct, Social, and Referrals).
- Report on the state of the various E-commerce channels and channels that drive demand, including catalog and direct mail (i.e. trends and performance compared to previous year and plan).
- Analyze variance in KPI’s versus plan and conduct cost-benefit analysis of new initiatives being evaluated for potential implementation. Monitor and report on results for E-commerce.
- Lead analysis of the cross-channel sales experience and partner cross-functionally to identify new opportunities for improved customer experience and increased efficiencies.
- Proactively research and conduct ad-hoc analysis utilizing multiple data sources and tools.
- Publish monthly presentations of KPIs, business trends.
- Deliver reports, both written and in presentation form of key findings and interface with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Subject matter experts in all reporting tools.
- Make sense of the web data and drive insights to impact the bottom line.
- Inquisitive and analytical and use data to come up with the story the data is telling and implement appropriate action.
- Understand and analyze various data pieces such as competitive, qualitative, web analytics, social media, financial etc and drive business changes.
- Drive focused decisions within specific areas that are a key contributor to decisions beyond a specific scope of role.
- Audit and/or troubleshoot existing analytics implementations to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Understand different attribution models and how to analyze the same.
- Find new insights and trends that will help us improve demand generation, customer acquisition and growth.
- Work alongside development and platform team to advise on all aspects of data related to site performance and results.
- Build your own models that explain what will happen if a certain KPI or other data point (e.g., acquisition, mix, or conversion) changes.
- Build your own models that explain what will happen if a new solution, program or strategy is adopted, including analysis of cost-benefit, and ROI.
- Any other duty as requested by the business.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in e-commerce related field.
- Expert level in Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in use of BI tools, Google analytics and Data studio.
- Experience in attribution models will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products; advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables that provide insight.
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and statistical data analysis.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.