Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
ICT jobs, Engineering jobs,
Associate Software Engineer
We’re looking for talented hands-on Associate Software Engineer to join our team and start making an impact from day one. You’ll join one of Turnkey Africa’s product teams and work alongside other engineers to help solve challenging problems. Whether you are writing a new feature or developing new products, our Software Engineers are key contributors to our product.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Your Skills And Qualification
- Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
- Ability to openly propose and defend technical solutions
- Strong collaboration and communicating skills
- Strong computer science foundations
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- You have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, software design, to name a few)
- Software application development skills with a minimum of 3 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, SOAP, REST, MQ Series, Hibernate, JPA etc…)
- A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle, MYSQL and PostgreSQL and experience in relational database design
- Familiar with GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and UNIX scripting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Explain Plan and Trace tools for SQL/PL/SQL
- Familiarity with software engineering practices such as OOP, Design Patterns
- Experience with Java frameworks like spring, spring security, Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing single page applications using techniques including front-end routing, client-side templating, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
- A passion for cloud technology, API, and integration into some of the most exciting technical landscapes in the market
- Exposure to SaaS Cloud Product Development and Micro Services Architectures