FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Techno Brain Group Jobs, Android Developer Jobs
- This is a specialized role in developing Android based applications for Identity Management Projects which require collaboration with Client and Development team.
- Bachelor’s degree/PG Diploma in the field of Computers.
- 3 years’ experience on Mobile Application for Android Development.
- Knowledge on Biometric domain, Smart Card related application using NFC.
- Should be able to coordinate with client and development team.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java.
- Experience with the Android SDK, java.
- Hands on experience and solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in web services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Good Knowledge on SQL.
- Source control.
- UI & UX experience.
- Locations and Map API’s.
- Working with external biometric devices.
- Work with outside data sources.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including test cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Good To Have:
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
- A portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
- Experience of working on Contact less and Contact Type Smart Card Applications.
- Experience of working on Mifare Desfire EV2 card applications.Role & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Preparing the Technical Documentation during and after coding as well as estimating level of effort required.
- Contribute to application development activities including unit testing and bug fixing.
- Communicating with project team and client to understand the requirements.Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.
- Job Category: software Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kenya
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview