How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even without a Degree or Masters
Free Event Register here
National Gender and Equality Commission Jobs, Director Corporate Services Jobs
- The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) is a Constitutional Commission established by the National Gender and Equality Commission Act. No. 15 of 2011 pursuant to Article 59 (4) & (5) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. The Commission’s mandate is to promote gender equality and freedom from discrimination for all people in Kenya with focus on special interest groups, which include: women, children, youth, persons with disabilities (PWDs), older members of society, minorities and marginalized groups.
- The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications clearly indicating the position applied for together with:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of National Identity Card;
- Certified copies of Academic Certificates, transcripts, professional certificates and any other relevant supporting documents;
- A copy of a letter of appointment to the current substantive post showing position and salary; and
- Three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts
Please Note that:
- The National Gender and Equality Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo any medical examination.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted in soft copy only, through the email address email@example.com to reach the Commission on or before 8th December latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
DIRECTOR CORPORATE SERVICES: ONE (1) POST: V/NO
- Basic Salary: Ksh. 200,359-293732 p.m (NGEC GRADE 2)
- House Allowance: Ksh. 80,000 p.m
- Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 24,000
- Annual Leave: Ksh. 50,000
- Medical Cover (Per family p.a in Ksh): Outpatient 300,000, Inpatient 3,000,000, Maternity 300,000 Dental 50,000 and optical 50,000
- Terms of Service: Five (5) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
- Duty Location: Head Office-Nairobi
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Requirement for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director either in Human Resource and Administration or Finance and Planning for a minimum period of three (3) years or served in a comparable and relevant position in the public or private sector for a minimum period of twelve (12) years, eight (8) years of which must have been at management level;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Commerce, Business/Public Administration or in any other relevant and comparable qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Economics, Commerce or any other relevant and comparable qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage;
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Development course from a recognized
- Membership with a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Demonstrable understanding of national policies, goals and objectives and has ability to relate them to the mandate of the Commission;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Computer skills; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in past work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Commission Secretary/CEO for the day today management and administration of the corporate services function of the Commission. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and interpreting Financial, Human Resource,
- Administrative, Supply chain Management and ICT policies, procedures, standards, rules and regulations;
- Overseeing timely preparation of financial statements and accounts;
- Coordinating the development, production and circulation of institutional
- Managing human, physical and financial resources of the Commission;
- Co-coordinating the preparation, publication and periodic review of the
- Commission’s Strategic Plan;
- Overseeing development and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines for provision of administrative services and management; and
- Ensuring safe custody of the Commission’s assets and records.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview