Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
|Manpower Name||West Huma Resource Centre|
|Education||Equivalent High School/Degree/Diploma|
|Salary Range||Specified Below|
|Job Type||Full Time & Part Time|
|Contact||+254725908347 / 0721532202|
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Shop Attendant (Male)||Nairobi||Ksh.13,000 + Benefits|
|Sales People (Fibre optics)||Nairobi||Negotiable|
|Driver (Security Company)||Nairobi||Ksh.18,000|
|Purchasing Officer (Female)||Nairobi||Negotiable|
- Shop Attendant (Male): Must have done KCSE and have basic electrical skills. A certificate in an electrical course is an added advantage.Age 19-24 years old. (Subject electrical shop attendant).
- Driver (Security Company): Age 24-38 years old. Must have a valid driving license and minimum 3 years experience driving BOTH manual and automatic vehicles. (subject drivers)
- Lady Purchasing Officer: Must have a diploma/ degree in procurement with minimum 3 years experience in purchasing preferably in construction or hospitality industry. Age 25-32 years old. (Subject purchasing officer).
- Manager: Age 28- 42 years old. Must have minimum 4 years experience in working with telecommunication company as a supervisor, diploma in telecommunication/ engineering / IT course. Salary negotiable based on experience. (Subject telecommunication manager).
- Sales People: Must have minimum 3 years experience selling fibre optics, age 23-35 years old, aggressive, and possesses a diploma in a related course. (Subject sales fibre optics).
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org