Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Join the Yusudi “Virtual Training and Placement”, a 6-Months virtual program for self-driven graduates. It offers graduates the perfect opportunity to transition into the job market and to kick-start their careers in the corporate world in Business Development.
The Yusudi Career Accelerator Programme is a paid opportunity for young graduates and is the first stepping stone of your career as a young professional. It contains exhaustive personalized competency analysis including technical skills in Business Development, soft skills applied in interviews and career skills to prepare you for the job market. Business Development is the most in-demand position that employers in Nairobi are trying to fill and the safest job for performers. This is why we train you in this skill.
The program offers a job placement within one of our partner companies upon successful completion of the 6 weeks virtual training, followed by a 6 months probation period in which you earn a stipend. Apply now.
WHO ARE WE?
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Established in 2016, Yusudi is a social enterprise that equips recent graduates who are youths with 21st-century work skills to make them highly employable. We’ve spent the last 4.5 years helping more than 2,500+ people find work that matters to them. We brag of a success rate of 87% post-probation employment rate, thanks to the remarkable Business Development training, personalized coaching and end-to-end support we provide to our trainees. Apply Now.
You can expect:
- A 6 Week high-level Business Development training designed to develop your professional skill set. All the workshops will teach transferable skills, designed to be beneficial across a range of industries and career paths.
- 6 Months job placement (monthly stipend during probation) in one of our partner companies designed to lead to long-term employment (87% recruitment rate)
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the program
- On job coaching during the training and at the internship level
- Lifelong opportunity to be part of a professional and engaging alumni community
The application criteria are as follows:
- You must be willing to learn and commit to the 6-week virtual training.
- You must have stable internet connection, a laptop and a phone
- You must commit to attending ALL the training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
- Bachelors/Diploma in any background
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates who will be committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. The top 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you! APPLY HERE: https://www.yusudi.co/youth-application
N/B: We provide VIRTUAL training and assessment in our program. Meaning you can attend the program from wherever you are. For further inquiries contact us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the program has a cost. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview