Government Jobs, Management Jobs, Insurance Regulatory Authority Jobs, IRA Jobs,
The Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) is a State Corporation established under the Insurance Act, Cap 487 of the Laws of Kenya with the mandate to regulate, supervise and promote development of the insurance industry in Kenya.
The Authority is seeking applications for the following vacant positions:
- Senior Manager Supervision
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager Supervision – 2 posts
- Manager Actuarial Services
- Manager, Consumer Protection
- Manager Research & Innovation
- Manager Policy & Strategy
- Manager ICT
- Manager Consumer Education
- Manager, Finance
- Manager Intermediaries
- Manager, Corporate Communication
- Assistant Manager Financial Analysis
- Assistant Manager Research & Innovation
- Assistant Manager, Finance
- Assistant Manager Supervision – 2 posts
- Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Executive Office Administrator
- Senior Customer Care Officer
- Senior Corporate Communications Officer
- Supervision Officer – 2 posts
- Consumer Protection Officer
- Research & Innovation Officer
- Customer Relations Officer
- Legal Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Customer Care Officer
- Supervision Assistant – 2 posts
- Actuarial Assistant
- Assistant Financial Analyst
- Consumer Protection Assistant
- Research & Innovation Assistant
- Legal Assistant (Paralegal)
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Human Resource Management Assistant
- Office Assistant – 2 posts
Details of the positions may be accessed by visiting the IRA website, www.ira.go.ke.
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Successful candidates for positions in Job Grade IRA 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance while those in Job Grade IRA 4 to IRA 10 shall be appointed on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be sent by post or delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:MICT/08” for Manager ICT).
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
Applications must be received by close of business on 7th November 2023.
Candidates who had earlier applied for these positions may re-apply.