|Accounts Payables Assistant
|Finance and Procurement
|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
|Fixed Term (Temporary)
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Other – Non-South African Location
|Location – Town / City
Key Purpose Statement
The Accounts payable assistant, ensures that all payable information is readily available. The role incumbent answers and resolves supplier queries, facilitates on time payment of suppliers, ensures that no invoices are paid unless due and checked
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Data capture all supplier invoices.
- Execute creditor reconciliations.
- Major suppliers acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Prepare payment schedules and process payments
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment and Process payments.
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare supplier reconciliations
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts payables
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audit
- Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers
- Ensure all creditors’ payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
- Process invoice receipts.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K
- Practical experience of working with an ERP
- Hands on experience in manufacturing environment and Payables.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 21 January. 2024