Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND SOCIAL PROTECTION
State Department for Labour and Skills Development
The State Department for Labour and Skills Development in collaboration with AJIRA invites applications for the National Online Employment Skills Development Programme to be delivered virtually.
The objective of the programme is to equip the youth with the requisite knowledge, skills and attitudes to access and participate effectively in online work.
Eligibility: An applicant must be: –
- i. A Kenyan citizen;
- ii. Aged between 18-35 years
- iii. In possession of a Diploma and above
- iv. Proficient in computer skills
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit the following documents (in soft format) to the Principal Secretary, State Department for Labour and Skills Development, using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- i. Curriculum Vitae (CV) and specify your county of residence
- ii. Copy of National Identity Card/Passport;
- iii. Copy of the highest Academic Certificate;
- iv. Application letter (1 page) specifying training area of interest (see AJIRA website for details).
Women and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline The closing date for applications is 29th May 2023.