Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Economics jobs, Business Administration jobs,Sales &Marketing jobs,Insurance jobs,
Head of Retail Life Agency Sales
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing department-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual sales.
- Ensure the team’s strategies are aligned to the Board approved budgets, ensuring optimal and efficient use of resources within the Company.
- Promote the use of industry leading trends and technologies amongst the agents.
- Represent retail life solutions in discussions/negotiations.
- Develop new and attractive products and come up with strategies to increase market share.
- Come up with Agency development strategies that will lead to growth and development of agents while achieving competitive advantage.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Achieve the sales budget within the set timelines.
- Direct the Agency Sales Team in generating proposals that define a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Outline objectives in key target areas such as sales volume, market share and distribution strategies
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team and come up with marketing initiatives to penetrate key markets.
- Define the approach for the overall sale of new business and account retention.
- Attainment of high persistency levels for both old and new clients leading to profitability.
- Manage the sales expense budget and ensure that sales incentives are rolled out and awarded in a timely manner
- Promote the organization’s products and services to new and current clients
- Develop, implement, and maintain the internal and/or external sales strategy and processes to maximize the organization’s profit potential
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs in order to support organizational goals.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems with the goal of improving the use of resources and materials.
- Develop and maintain productivity and quality standards through audit and other review mechanisms to ensure policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- Promote the organization’s products and services to new and current clients
- Liaise with clients on regular bases to understand their needs, resolve client complaints and issues, develop new business, and to provide value
- Ensure compliance to insurance related Statutory and regulatory requirements including Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies, regulatory and statutory reporting.
- Ensure that compliance of the company’s underwriting policies and processes are adhered to
Leadership and People
- To provide the much-needed transformational leadership to meet and surpass the expectations of stakeholders.
- Building relevant departmental capacity to deliver on strategy by leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of the team.
- Fostering a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices and good corporate citizenship while maintaining a conducive work environment for attracting, retaining, and motivating employees.
- Building the team and ensure adequate succession planning throughout the team.
- Develop an award and recognition program that will motivate and retain the team
Jubilee Life Brand
- Ensuring effective public relations and enhancing the company’s corporate image with all stakeholders and partners.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Masters in Business Administration, Strategy, Finance or any other related course will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- LOMA/ACII/IIK Qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Have experience in operating in complex business environments and/or regulated sectors and have the personal qualities to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate ‘best in class’ knowledge of technology, change, process improvement and operational management in relevant businesses.
Regional Health Officer
- Develop and implement Regional Health Insurance Strategies and Plans aligned with the company’s overall objectives.
- Monitor industry trends, identify opportunities for growth, and provide recommendations for product development and market penetration.
- Lead the main Healthcare Project for the Group which will mostly be related to cutting edge technology, wellness and cost-effective Healthcare solutions.
- Ensure best practices within the Health Company entities.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of health insurance services to customers in different countries.
- Ensure that all insurance programs are effectively implemented and managed according to best practices and local regulations.
- Develop and manage budgets for insurance programs, monitor expenses and provide regular reports on financial performance.
Leadership and People
- Provide strong leadership to the Regional Health Insurance teams, ensuring that team members are motivated and engaged in achieving the company’s goals.
- Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of team members.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork, promoting a positive working environment that
- encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to develop and implement effective regional Health Insurance Strategies.
- Financial management skills, with the ability to develop and manage budgets effectively.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and information to make informed decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Insurance Administration or any other related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field will be an added advantage
- Several years of experience managing insurance programs in a regional setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing Health Insurance strategies and plans.
- Experience in managing budgets and financial performance.
- Knowledge of local regulations and legislation governing the provision of Health Insurance Services in different countries.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Possess strong project management skills, excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Manager – Fund Services
- Process investment funds subscriptions and redemptions and maintain the register of unit holders and investors.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Overseeing and performing the routine fund administration activities for all assigned clients, including but not limited to calculations of net asset values (NAVs), investor allocation and reporting, ad-hoc client analysis and general enquiries.
- Preparation of financial statements and calculations of net asset values.
- Monitoring cash flows of investment funds and portfolios and ensuring that all transactions are in compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Preparing monthly financial statements and ensuring that they are accurate and complete.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that financial information is shared in a timely manner.
- Manage implementation of new client onboarding procedures including banking, reporting and system setups.
- Collecting and verifying KYC and AML documents to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all client onboarding activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all client information is accurate and up-to-date.
Client Transactions and Management:
- Attend to client enquiries and communicate with investors on various matters including monthly reporting.
- Ensuring that all client transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records of client transactions and holdings and ensuring that all client information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner to ensure that the firm’s records are accurate.
Reconciliation with Custodians:
- Ensuring that all fund assets are reconciled on a daily basis.
- Resolving any discrepancies with custodians in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records of all fund assets.
Operations Service Delivery:
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of operational services to clients and other stakeholders.
- Working with operations and technology teams to troubleshoot and research systems to meet client needs on an on-going basis.
Compliance Monitoring and Adherence:
- Monitoring regulatory changes and ensuring that the firm’s operational activities remain compliantwith all applicable regulations and policies.
- Conducting regular compliance reviews and audits to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Implement reviews and checks to ensure client fund’s compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring fund performance and identifying risks associated with fund operations.
- Developing and implementing risk management strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the safety of fund assets.
- Working with other departments to ensure that all risks are identified and addressed.
Leadership & People:
- Build a high-performing team of back-office and front-office staff to provide timely, accurate and outstanding services to clients.
- Build a high-performance culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement within the Fund Services Department.
- Hiring, training, coaching and managing assigned staff member(s) to effectively meet and maintain assigned clients’ recurring fund administration tasks.
- Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, and fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Advocating for the Fund Services Department and representing its interests at senior management level, while also supporting company-wide initiatives and priorities.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate, manage and develop high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex information effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex operational issues.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment, with tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements for unit trusts and the Fund Management industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across different departments and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to analyze information and make appropriate decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, or CPA are an added advantage.
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role, with at least 5 years’ experience managing teams.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and software used in the asset management industry
Method of Application
Send your application to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com