Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business Development,
Fulfillment Centre Associate-MFC Associate
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Fulfilment Centre Associate.
- Receive and process stock products into the warehouse in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Prepare and verify received items documents.
- Content Creation of Products and upload through warehouse system (Danzai & Odoo).
- Product & pricing quality check (Danzai ).
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, item quality & condition and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Successful daily shipment of customer orders in alignment with the predefined targets.
- Be accountable and responsible for all picking slips in circulation.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are picked and shipped within the applicable timelines.
- Manage all resolve all picking and shipping errors within the predefined lead times
- Responsible and managing all customer shipping queries within an acceptable time frame.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment (this will involve cleaning the premises and work stations at the end of your shift) and optimise space utilisation.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations (Please note that this role is entry level).
- Computer literacy.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability. Ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented
- Reporting & plans of actions.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detailed oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership.
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit E-Commerce Pickers, who will be a key point of contact between the company and their customers.
He/she will support the E-Commerce Manager in:
- identifying business opportunities,
- finding possible prospects,
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Accept and process orders in the assigned store.
- Work with supermarket attendants/Real Time Operations and riders to fulﬁl orders efﬁciently.
- Work with other team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all client and store policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Good communication skills and ﬂexibility to work in different environments.
- Ability to work with a team.
Zonal Sales Manager-Naivasha
Our client in the Telecommunications sector seeks to recruit a Zonal Sales Manager.
To sell and manage the distribution of communication products and services (Airtime, SIM Cards, Mobile Financial Services & Devices) to resellers and distributors within the assigned territory. The role needs to identify and facilitate optimisation of opportunities to drive sales as maximally and as efficiently as possible within the assigned territory.
- Achieve the Sales (Revenue) targets of the Territory – both Mobile & MFS
- Achieve Customer Base targets via acquisition drives
- Drive Channel Specific Agenda in line with Company targets – ASOs, SSOs, Agencies.
- Achieve Site Profitability targets within the Territory via Site-based activities & programs.
- Oversee & drive the people capability agenda across all levels – TDRs, DSAs, Commandoes.
- Ensure customer expectations regarding standard of services & product knowledge are met, both in Stores & in Partners stores
- Monitor the activities of competition and to prepare counter action plans.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
Deliverable for this role
- Partner management – ensuring channel partners are engaged and effectively driving brands on the ground.
- Sales targets – Delivering assigned sales targets on revenues, airtime, gross additions, data and devices.
- Field agents &Partner team management (DSAs, Commandoes) – managing teams output as per business objectives.
- Visibility – ensuring partners outlets, trade and general market visibility
- Availability – ensuring availability of products & services within the markets/areas.
- Reports – sharing reports as required.
Qualifications- Academic and Professional
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
2 – 3 years’ experience in sales and distribution role in Telco/FMCG
- Customer focus
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Networking and building partnerships
- Analytical thinking
- Sales management
- Route to market management
- Planning and organisation
Sales Executives-Real Estate
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Our client, a real estate Company in Kenya seeks to recruit Sales Executives.
The Sales Executives will be responsible for prospecting for, acquiring and maintaining customer relationships. Additionally they will be tasked with client consultations, property listings, selling and letting of properties to meet the company’s revenue target and strategic growth plan.
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners.
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue.
- Working in conjunction with the Sales Manager to identify sales opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Diploma or Certificate in Sales & Marketing.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Sales.
- Must be age 27 years and above.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation abilities
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.