Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Finance jobs ,Actuarial jobs,Business Administration jobs,Insurance jobs,Marketing jobs, Economics jobs,
Business Development Officer
Job Ref. No. JHIL021
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
1. Revenue Growth of the Medical business against set targets
2. Grow the intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries, directing clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and brokers
3. Manage tender business ensuring timely submission by deadline dates, key requirements and tender premiums done
4. Ensuring quotations are released within the set TAT’s
5. Ensuring business retention – target 90%
6. Coordinating product presentations to members of staff, exhibition projects & wellness activities
7. Prepare, maintain and provide reports that captures sales reports & prospects
8. Following–up on quotations with the respective units
9. Ensuring intermediary/ client complaints are addressed and resolved on an ongoing basis
10. Working with the medical team and continuously developing/ structuring products that will ensure product competitiveness against evolving market trends
11. Striving to keep loss ratios at acceptable levels and suggesting measures that will allow the company to run medical schemes profitably
12. Holding regular meetings with intermediaries
13. Ensure seamless onboarding process of new schemes into Jubilee portfolio including provision of advice to department and service providers
14. Create mechanisms to build and sustain good relations with clients and Intermediaries
15. Back up team members as allocated, and support business development/Relationship management team as may be required
16. Support and encourage team spirit by skills, experience, and knowledge sharing
17. Take part in other projects to gain all round knowledge of JHIL and contribute to non–core responsibilities
18. Respond to all incoming calls, letters, and emails from clients/brokers within set TAT’s, attending to walk in clients promptly and professionally. Ensure all issues/complaints are promptly and pro–actively resolved.
19. Ensure accurate and timely onboarding of new schemes. Client data base should be up to date, clean and always correct.
20. Create awareness and increased uptake of digital platforms e.g Maisha Fiti, Sasa Doctor & Jubilee wellness cards
21. Create, identify, develop and realize opportunities for Health business growth
22. Meet the customer Experience set standards on medical business activities
23. Review existing products in view of market developments, customer requirements and propose revisions where may be required.
24. Develop and implement relevant initiatives to increase production from existing and new distribution channels
1. Entrepreneurial Spirit
2. Passionate, Goal driven and results oriented.
3. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
4. Creative, and Continuous Innovation with pragmatic problem–solving skills.
5. Market Awareness.
6. Team Spirit
7. Strong interpersonal & relations skills
1. University Graduate in business related degrees (Bachelor of Commerce in Finance/Actuarial/Business Administration/Insurance/Marketing or a Degree in Economics)
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite & packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision)
3. Professional Insurance Qualifications – CII/COP (Gen. and Medical Papers) will be an added advantage
Wellness Project Coordinator
Job Ref. No. JHIL020
1. Support and coordinate wellness activities.
2. Co–ordinate the implementation of follow–up plans post discharge for chronic disease clients to the program.
3. Coordinate a database of statistics and narratives for tracking progress and efficacy of care for better outcomes for our clients.
4. Co–ordinate, enroll and support the Jubilee Mum’s Wellness Club to achieve set objectives
5. Support initiatives and engagements in the Mobile App, WhatsApp forums and other social media sites.
6. Liaise and collaborate with other relevant clinical specialist services within the country, primary healthcare and other stakeholders in the public, non–government and private sectors, as well as consumers, in relation to the coordination of care of clients with chronic diseases.
7. Resolve customer complaints and concerns within the set turnaround time.
8. Support call center staff by coordinating wellness initiatives, training and escalation processes in regard to the Company wellness programs.
9. Working with the digital team to support the online platforms for wellness initiatives
10. Participate in member education and training to clients on the various programs in the business.
11. Fraud detection and reporting to the relevant authorities.
1. Passionate, Goal driven and results oriented.
2. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
3. Creative, and Continuous Innovation with pragmatic problem–solving skills.
4. Market Awareness.
1. Degree/ Diploma holders preferably in clinical studies (nursing / nutrition &deities)
2. A course in health education is an added advantage
3. Basic understanding of the concepts of insurance
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 9th February 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted