Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Human Resource jobs, Business related jobs,Insurance jobs,Senior level positions,
Senior Human Resources Business Partner – Talent Management
Organization Design, Manpower Planning and Recruitment:
- Provide direction on strategic HR planning and management process and ensure that HR plans are in tandem with the Group’s business plans – short term (STP), midterm (MTP) and long term (LTP) plans. Provide regular updates to the Board HR Committee.
- Lead the organization design to ensure fit for purpose organization Structures to support the Business Intent.
- Development of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, selection, placement and succession planning. Identifying and meeting the company’s human resourcing needs. This involves establishing effective hiring and Talent Management systems (policies, processes and tools) in attracting, selecting and retaining people with competitive attributes and skills.
- Ensure the Company maintains updated succession always plans for all critical and unique/specialist roles.
- Manage and use current recruitment tools for staff placements, performance management and career development and maintain an up to date HRAR (Human Resources Asset Register).
- Develop and implement a system for defining competency requirements for all jobs and process for assessing competency levels of staff as required.
- Develop and implement a system for defining and implementing career paths for all jobs and process for assessing readiness to take up roles as they become available.
- Supporting competitive remuneration to support a high performing organization by researching and advising on competitive compensation and benefits packages that are in line with contemporary market and competitor practices.
- In liaison with the Heads of Department and Learning and Development Team, analyze and determine skills and needs that will meet the company’s objectives and develop job descriptions.
Training and Development:
- Identify the core business skills and develop appropriate strategies to develop employee’s skills for current and future role requirements.
- Assess the training needs and develop training plans. Assess whether the training objectives have been achieved.
- Develop and implement a system to train and develop high caliber, skilled and well-motivated employees capable of matching present and future operational and business requirements in line with the Company’s Strategy. This includes training needs analysis, budgeting, and prioritization of training needs.
- Develop and implement a coaching and mentoring program and a process for assessing the impact of the same on staff.
- Lead the performance management process through balanced scorecards.
- Ensure BSCs are developed annually, and formal and quality Performance Appraisal reviews are undertaken twice a year for all employees while ensuring that appropriate action is taken on all matters arising from the reviews.
- Quality assurance of all performance objectives and reviews for relevance and alignment to overall business objectives.
- Constant review and update of a performance management system that will aid the organization achieve its strategic objectives and ensure proper setting of goals and monitoring of performance through the year.
- Providing input for the development of the Human Resources Strategy and managing implementation in areas of
- Organization Design, Recruitment, Performance Management, Human Resource Policies, standards, and compliance guidelines.
- Leading and managing strategy implementation of the Talent Management strategy and Services
- Develop and implement comprehensive talent development policies and processes with a view of ensuring that the Company maintains competitiveness in its skill pool.
- Participate in the establishment and management of a talent management program in line with the organization’s capacity development strategy.
- Participate in the Company’s Transformation and Organization Design projects to offer HR Advisory and consultancy services in the processes.
- Preparing and providing management reports for management and Board decisions in HR policies, processes and procedures while creating high standards in statutory and market compliance.
- Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating direct reportees to achieve highest levels of performance
- Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements
- Strong Planning and Organizing Skills
- Problem Solver and Analytical
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Innovative and change oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or any other related field.
- Higher Diploma in HRM or CHRP Qualification
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a Senior Human Resources Management Position
Regional Head of Emerging Customers & Partnerships
IMPORTANT: Write a Perfect Cover Letter in minutes and start getting interviews! Get expert advice as you write.) Use These Examples Proven to Work.
Job Ref. No: JHL011 (Re-advertised)
Lead Business Strategy Management
- Participate in formulating, designing, and rolling out the Jubilee Group’s Emerging Partnership Strategy; plan, organize, direct,
coordinate and control activities in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Take responsibility for budget preparation, analysis, and communication to support the objectives set by the Board.
- Keeping JHL senior management advised and informed on key emerging partnership trends through high quality, informative monthly and quarterly reports utilizing business intelligence tools.
- Drive the development of new products, services and distribution models (FinTech’s, brokers, Insure techs etc) that will provide best in class solutions that are leveraged on technology.
- Leverage cross functional group relationships and networks to build a client base from the Micro, Retail and SME segments.
- Through leadership, personal commitment and cooperation with the Jubilee Group management team define and implement strategies to fulfill JHL’s Strategic Objectives, financial plans, and profitability objectives.
- Provide clear directions on strategic goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Provide the much-needed transformational leadership to meet and surpass the expectations of stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating and executing strategies that are in line with the goals and objectives of the various strategic partners.
- Creating tactics to expand audiences for partner’s unique products or services and raise brand awareness.
- Development and implementation of the policies and procedures required to meet the organization’s emerging partnership goals and objectives.
- Nurture existing partnerships by leading, managing, and developing all partners to achieve revenue and top line targets.
- Building new partnerships that are mutually beneficial and drive revenue for both the partners and the entire Jubilee Group.
- Establish and document clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting to all sourced, direct, and influenced partnership revenue and pipeline targets, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration goals.
- Work cross-functionally to create partnerships and set up for success from working with the product and intelligence teams to identifying prospective partners, to proactively growing partnerships through sales and marketing efforts.
- Set our partners up for success by proactively identifying opportunities that increase Jubilee’s value and impact, expanding our footprint in the e- commerce space.
- Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer service, marketing, legal, product, and strategy) to optimize crossselling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Strategically manage the department to serve partner clients with superior service to grow market share, increase share of wallet and boost organizational profitability.
Marketing and Communications
- Develop and manage successful marketing campaigns with the help of the marketing and corporate communications team
to promote certain partners’ goods and services.
- Interacting with partners on Jubilee group’s behalf to make sure that everyone is happy with the present condition of partnerships.
- Establishing efficient channels of communication with partners to promote fruitful working partnerships
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships.
- Perform market research to make sure the business is abreast of industry developments and to ensure profitability for all items.
- To expand Jubilee’s market penetration, create creative alliances and methods of distribution.
- Leverage on the various partnerships to introduce bundled products that are aligned to servicing the customer from a cradle to grave perspective.
Operational and Regulatory Excellence
- Ensure that the department’s strategy, objectives, and deliverables are aligned to ensure a seamless client experience for our partners and their customers.
- Establish criteria for interdepartmental SLAs that will raise the company’s service ratings, such as claim processing times and reconciliations in support of the various partnerships.
- Codify managing partner procedures, such as recruitment, retention, compensation, incentives, and performance evaluation.
- In accordance with specified SLAs, guarantee operational effectiveness for all stakeholder departments participating in the partnerships and digital customer segments.
- To maximize commercial and operational efficiency, control and cooperate with important internal stakeholders.
- Directing and carrying out the department’s operational plan while defining and upholding organizational objectives, rules, and guidelines.
- Establish the department’s annual operational budget, making sure the unit stays within budget.
- Create and implement operational efficiency procedures to support partner processes that are seamless.
- Making sure that service to customers and producers meets their expectations, manage important connections with clients and intermediaries in the market.
- Ensure all legal criteria for reinsurance, claims, and technical risk acceptance are followed.
- Boost the effectiveness and speed of decision-making across the Jubilee Group.
- Coordinate efforts between departments and functions to achieve resource and value chain optimization.
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all partner channels.
- Allocating cash and resources effectively to maximize shareholder value, effectively managing operational risk, and boosting operational effectiveness.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may occasionally be assigned.
- Constantly re-configure and re-calibrate the department to build agility to support the Group’s outlook and strategic posture.
- Introduce novel ideas to ensure the department’s prompt and appropriate adoption of the various Jubilee Group imperatives.
- Clarify expectations for function members and other stakeholders across the organization that are supporting the partnership eco-system.
- Ensure the function has the best people capabilities through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimum succession planning.
- Facilitate integration of functions while ensuring that the Jubilee DNA within the function is established and developed in a way that is consistent with the strategic direction and values of the Jubilee Group.
- Building relevant organizational capacity to deliver on strategy by leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of the leadership team.
- Building the systems and human resource capabilities and training systems that will enable the business to successfully pursue the agreed strategies.
- Ensuring maximum coordination, synergy and business knowledge transfer within the country and region
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of high calibre professionals, creating succession to key roles and enhancing the Company’s management capability.
- Maintaining a conducive work environment, suitable for attracting, developing, and retaining a dynamic and high performing team
- Highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct.
- Visionary Leadership and entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Systems orientation.
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor of Commerce, or degree in any other business field
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in professional insurance (ACII) would be an advantage.
- Master’s Degree (Added Advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Good technical knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Highly innovative, performance and results driven coupled with good business acumen.
- A consummate professional with demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies for sustainable, continuous
improvement in performance, market share and profitability.
- An individual with strong leadership qualities, a track record of innovation and the ability to manage change.
- An energetic seasoned marketer with a proven track record in Business Development strategies and implementation