Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Insurance jobs, Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Corporate Sales Executive
- Drive the growth of FA/IFA business to meet set annual premium targets through managing various production channels and direct sales targets. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the incumbent will drive increase in Britam business by growing and retention of customers.
- Secure new GI business through intermediaries.
- Retain existing GI business as per set objectives.
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients.
- Service existing business and resolve customer complaints.
- Follow up on renewals for general insurance business.
- Forward proposal forms to underwriting department.
- Follow up premium collections for GI clients.
- Prepare weekly and daily reports as required.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Respond to customer and client enquiries.
- Follow up on commissions and claims issues emanating from intermediaries.
- Recruitment of intermediaries as per set objectives.
- Conversion of FA’s and IFA’S in the market to ensure all are placing general insurance business and Individual Medical(Milele).
- Continuous execution of initiatives and strategies per market to ensure meeting of set objectives and reviewing them where need be.
- Training of intermediaries on general insurance products and submitting training schedules to supervisors.
- Use authorised incentive scheme to bring in new business through training intermediaries on the same and marketing it.
- Creating strategic partnerships with intermediaries for maximum business support.
- Sharing of market intelligence with supervisor.
- Work closely with underwriter and branch manager and other lines of business to achieve set objectives.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved delegated authority matrix.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (DIP ACII, DIP IIK, ACII, IIK).
- 2-4 year’s relevant experience in the insurance industry.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sales and marketing management skills.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimise output and profitability against time, cost and team targets.
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation.
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated.
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate.
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture.
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making.
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff.
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organisational impact.
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management.
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering.
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness.
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels.
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients.
- Improve service delivery for clients.
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.