With this professional certification you will have a comprehensive review of project management such as methodology, tool sets and documentation, and the project life cycle including analysis, planning, design and evaluation.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
Upon completion of this Project Management course: -
· You will understand what needs to be considered when planning a project and the various phases of the system development life cycle.
· You will have a good understanding of the project management methodology and be more familiar with project management tools such as Gantt and PERT charts.
· You will also gain knowledge of different types of documentation such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic, and specialist user documentation that help to show how a project has been set up.
Certificate of Completion (Monitoring and Evaluation)
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course enhances learners' knowledge and skill in a number of careers including:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Technical Specialist
More Courses by Insturctor
- Project Management Resources 00:05:00
- Project Management 00:15:00
- Project Management History 00:10:00
- Interviews with Project Managers 00:20:00
- Project Management Reading Material: Part 1 00:30:00
- Project Management Methodology 00:10:00
- Phase 1 – investigation 00:10:00
- Phase 2 – planning and design 00:10:00
- Topic 4: Phase 3 – production 00:10:00
- Phase 4 – evaluation and monitoring 00:10:00
- Methodology revision 00:20:00
- System development life cycle 00:30:00
- The planning phase 00:30:00
- The analysis phase 00:30:00
- The design phase 00:00:00
- The implementation phase 00:30:00
- The use/evaluation phase 00:30:00
- Project Management Reading Material: Part 4 00:00:30
- Activity 1 – 7 Answers 00:30:00