Finance jobs,Accounting jobs, Auditing jobs,Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for new business acquisition through identifying key account on tenders to work on
- Identify potential partners to team up with in pursuit of identified account.
- Gather marketing intelligence on pricing and claims of accounts identified.
- Offer continuous training on the products and give back up support on the field to the brokers and independent agents.
- Identify corporate institutions such as SACCOS, County Governments, Learning institutions, religious bodies, Hospitals e.t.c and build strong relationship with them.
- Come up with partnership proposals with a goal of winning group business products e.g. tender businesses.
- Assisting brokers and independent agencies in identifying opportunities for Group Business in their markets as well as other sectors that are potential.
- Keeping up-to-date with competitor product and service offering and industry developments; To keep up the marketing intelligence and always identify the emerging needs for different sectors and actively give feedback to the marketing team.
- Building clients’ relationships by ensuring constant communication with Clients, through the agencies/Groups and always look for gaps to add new business
- Responsible for collection of all premiums of business sold as per the Company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- IIK, ACII OR CII Professional qualifications.
- 3yrs working experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in handling corporate clients.
- Negotiation and closing skills.
- Relationship management skills – clients and intermediaries
The Company is recruiting for the position of Accountant – Treasury reporting to the Chief Accountant. The job holder will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi.
- Bank reconciliations for all the company’s main accounts, adjustments/ journals.
- Champion the automation of bank reconciliations through SAP ERP.
- Respond to all treasury-related queries and correspondences; processing and responding to queries and liaison – banks, internal staff and clientele.
- Safeguard company’s assets (cash) and overall operational efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s cash, bank and general ledger resulting in a proper and reliable records of the company’s bank accounts.
- Planning of company cash flow by analyzing trends, using available information and interaction with the relevant business units and the company’s budgets to ensure adequate levels of cash are maintained at all times.
- Cash/bank balances control and investments (in liaison with the Chief Accountant and Senior Accountant).
- Separation of cash received into various funds/ (products) and ensuring surplus funds are invested in a timely manner.
- Prepare funds transfer instructions and internal/ inter-account/ interbank transfers.
- Act as a liaison between the company and its bankers for all appropriate transactions.
- Generate accurate daily bank balances report and cash position reports.
- Supervise bank reconciliation staff.
- Generate accurate weekly and monthly cash flow report and projections.
- Reconcile the general ledger balances and prepare support schedules with emphasis on allocated accounts to ensure accuracy
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business related degree
- CPA (K) qualifications.
- Member of ICPAK.
- Minimum experience of 4 years in a similar role.
- Application and exploitation of SAP ERP.
- Knowledge and insight in conventional bank and banking matters/operations.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their CVs to the Group Human Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org on email not later than Friday, 19th May, 2023.