Medical, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Audit, Human Resources, Project Management, Research, Business Development,
Senior Credit Officer – Capitated Schemes
- Based at the Corporate Office and reporting to the Credit Controller, this position is responsible for coordinating, reviewing daily operations for the capitated scheme business to ensure accuracy and compliance to the required processes, daily tracking, and verification of the claims made, and overseeing implementation of capitated schemes contracts through training and capacity building in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma or Degree in Clinical Medicine with a valid practicing license and at least 4 years’ experience in a clinical setup and insurance case management. Training in insurance will be a clear advantage. This role will requires excellent clinical knowledge, analytical skills and the ability to work with high volumes of data, strong negotiation skills, demonstrated understanding of health insurance operations, concepts as well case management.
Imaging Services in Charge
- Reporting to the Hospital Manager and with matrix reporting to the Diagnostics Services Manager, this position is responsible for planning, organizing, supervision and implementation of the hospital policies and procedures while also providing quality and accurate diagnostic imaging procedures (i.e. x-rays, ultra sound and other procedures).
- Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences and a Higher National Diploma in Ultrasound or Degree in Radiography with valid registration with the Kenya Nuclear Regulation The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position in a busy hospital environment. This role requires a high level of technical skills , knowledge of processes and procedures to deliver quality care to patients.
- Reporting to the Hospital Manager, with functional reporting to the Hospital Chief Accountant, this position will be responsible for Collection, collation and reconciliation of financial transactions (revenue, stock and fixed assets), preparation of financial management reports used at branch level. This role is also the custodian of all Finance SOPs, policies and processes and ensuring implementation and compliance. This position is open at our Naivasha branch.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course and CPA (K) or ACCA with more than 3 years’ experience in a similar position. This role requires excellent planning and organization skills, analysis and interpretation of data and financial reporting.
- Based at our Meru and Ongata Rongai branches and reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective HR service delivery and compliance with approved policies, processes and procedures. The job holder will be responsible for being the first point of contact at the Hospital unit providing guidance and ensuring implementation of HR policies and processes at the hospital level including talent acquisition, performance management, talent development.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree with professional qualification in HR (CHRP or equivalent). Membership with IHRM will also be required. the position requires active knowledge and experience in people management and employee relations. performance management and customer care. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy environment.
Programmes Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Based at the Gender Violence and Recovery Centre and reporting to the Programmes Manager, this position is responsible for day-to-day management of the Monitoring and Evaluation systems to track program processes and progress against set GVRC program indicators, organizational plans and commitments in order to ensure accurate data, information and knowledge management and delivery of project plans to meet both organizational and partner expectations.
- Applicants must be in possession of a minimum of 3 years work experience in project management preferably in the GBV sector with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, from a recognized university and professional training in Project management with an emphasis on Monitoring and Evaluation. The position demands active knowledge and experience in programme implementation, data analytics and reporting, people and stakeholder management
Business Development Officer/Analyst
- Based at Corporate Office and reporting to the Head of Business Development, Marketing and Communication, this position is responsible for researching collating, tracking, analyzing data and reporting for key business areas to support business growth strategies, plans and projects resulting in sustained volumes and improved service levels. Experience in using business intelligence systems will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Degree in a business related field or Degree in with demonstrated experience in research and analysis. The position requires the ability to analyze large volumes of data for management decision, excellent reporting and presentation skills, ability to use data analysis tools as required. The successful candidate must have up to 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Credit Officer – Capitated Schemes
- Based at our Adams and Nakuru Hyrax Branches and reporting to the Unit Accountant with matrix reporting to the Senior Credit Officer – Capitated Schemes, this position is responsible for the implementation of policies and processes on all Capitated Schemes related admissions, billing and discharge and to achieve 100% collection and ensure compliance to contract requirements to deliver the required business results.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma or Degree in a clinical related field. The successful candidate must have experience in a busy hospital environment with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position. Training in insurance case management will also be required. This role requires attention to detail, a demonstrated understanding of health insurance operations, concepts and strong negotiation skills.
- Reporting to the Unit Accountant, this position will be responsible for collecting, verifying, recording and safeguarding all company revenue- cash and credit while ensuring excellent customer experience and compliance to insurance requirements.
- Applicants must be in possession of a certificate in accounting (KATC) and or CPA Section 2 qualifications or Diploma in Business Administration with minimum 1 year post qualification experience of in a busy hospital environment. This role requires excellent communication skills and service and attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Programmes Manager, this position is responsible for executing communication and PR strategies enhance brand positioning and communication to support delivery of the organization goals. This role will include social media management, corporate communication and brand management.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Marketing,Communications, Journalism, Public Relations) from a recognized university with 3 years’ experience in a similar position. The position requires outstanding written and oral communication skills, proficiency in computer and social media applications, knowledge in social media strategies and best industry practices. The suitable candidate should demonstrate creativity, innovation, and attention to detail.
Graduate Trainee Program – Internal Audit
- Job Description: Based at our Corporate Office , this position is responsible for supporting the internal audit process through collecting, collating data and conducting in-depth analysis on the same
- Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in Bachelors of Commerce ( Finance / Accounting Option )or BA ( Economics ) with professional qualification in Finance / Accounting at certificate level. Certification in internal audit will be a clear advantage
- Key Competencies: Strong academic track record Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Detail and result oriented Strong communication and interpersonal skills Proactive attitude with a high level of self drive Ready to commit to a two year progressive growth programme Must have completed college within the last 12 months
Closes On: Sat, 30 Sep 2023
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
UN Jobs Salary Scale | United Nations Salary Range
- Senior Credit Officer – Capitated Schemes
- Imaging Services in Charge
- Unit Accountant
- HR Officer
- Programmes Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Business Development Officer/Analyst
- Credit Officer – Capitated Schemes
- Communications Officer
- Graduate Trainee Program – Internal Audit