Marketing Jobs, Operations Management jobs, Career Opportunities,
Expert Marketing Manager
About the Role:
- As the Expert Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and deployment LOC Expert Marketing Strategy including Where To Play, How To Win and Expert Activation Plans for priority brands in collaboration with BU Expert Marketing, LOC Marketing, Omni-CH, Media, CBIA, Medical and Comex (where relevant) teams.
- Setting high performance standards with a growth mindset, your role will be crucial to improve Key Expert Brand Performance Measures: Average Weekly Recommendation (AWR), Share of Recommendation (SOR) and Brand Recommended Most Often (BRMO). The role involves being the ambassador to drive the recognition of value add of Expert Marketing in LOC level and deliver our overall company goals consistently demonstrating 3 key behaviours of Haleon– Keep it human, Do what matters most and Go beyond.
Expert Strategy and Planning
- Owns, develops, and deploys the LOC Expert Marketing Strategy for related brands and categories in line with BU and Global Expert Programme.
- Develops Expert RGM IaB (Situation Assessment, Where To Play, How To Win, Connection Planning) for a set of Priority Brands in partnership with BU Expert Marketing, LOC Omnichannel, Marketing, Medical and Media teams.
- Provides market input for expert strategy and plans, develops, and represents LOC during BU/ global market visits.
A&P Management and Brand Activation:
- Owns A&P Management in line with brand objectives, ensures strong ROI and sufficiency of spent in every activity.
- Leads the adoption/adaptation of relevant content and manages the approval process for a set of priority brands to achieve expert targets.
- Builds brand cycle plans and collaborates with Omni-CH Activation Lead to transform plans into consistent expert journeys via multiple channels.
- Owns the creation of Digital, Media and Social Media assets for both Halo and Hero campaigns.
- Leads the launch of key innovation on expert channel following BU Expert Marketing guidance.
- Maximizes sampling pressure for categories and manages sampling activities to drive conversion.
Market Analysis, Expert Data and Insights:
- Identifies Expert insight gaps for a set of Priority Brands and develops action plans to address these gaps.
- Manages the implementation of quant and qual market research (IPSOS, IQVIA Medical Index, ad-hock surveys etc.) and conducts in-dept analysis to transform insights into actions.
- Owns the accurate expert net sales uplift calculation (ENSUM etc.) for his/her brands and ensures expert contribution is properly reflected into brand performance.
HHP and Digital Enhancement:
- Enhances HHP content (brand/category) and drives assets for campaign activation including webinars, e-mails etc.
- Collaborates with Omni-CH Activation Lead and Media teams to build the digital ecosystem per priority brands in line with brand objectives.
- Designs the theme, content and speakers to drive successful webinars.
- Owns successful Expert Media Activation (SEM-Paid search, social media, Programmatic Display and Video etc.) in collaboration with BU Expert Marketing, Media Teams and Media Agencies via effective and efficient media plans with the right set of KPI tracking in line with campaign objectives.
- Ensures proper investment and activation to increase sample orders via HHP supported with proper media activation.
- HCP and HCO Partnership:
- Develops strong networking with Key External Experts (KEEs) / HCOs (associations, societies, universities etc.) and collaborates with them for marketing activities leading speaker advocacy.
- Participates on Conferences and Congresses on exhibition stand and leads the implementation of scientific programmes, organises conferences, workshops, webinars for HCPs to drive trust and equity.
- Supports brand marketing team on appropriate KEEs engagement on DTC activities.
Drive performance with FF team:
- Collaborates with BU SFE and LOC Medical and Training teams to support creation and planning of training material for LOC Expert Field Force.
- Engages & energizes field team (F2F and Remote) on the Expert strategy and cycle plans for a set of Priority Brands across the market.
- Supports FF teams for L&L activations.
Compliance and Security:
- Maintains compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Delivers management monitoring and reporting on the application and tracking of appropriate governance policies across global expert engagements such as HCP interactions and payments, audits/assessments, contracts, data disclosure, HCP payments, metrics, etc. Leads the Management Monitoring for Scientific Engagements, KEE Engagements, and Sampling in line with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Manages the end-to-end process of TPRM (Third Party Risk Assessment) and Contract Management of all expert activations; owns the monitoring, implementation and tracking process (webinar, workshop, events, focus groups etc.) and ensures all expert activities are in line with related SOPs.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Health Science, or related discipline.
- 5 years business experience with 3+years’ experience in Marketing including HCP and/or Medical Marketing preferably with different market operations experience.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Brand/product marketing experience, from developing brand strategy to implementing marketing & sales programs with evidence of performance, ideally for an HCP audience.
- Ability to understand science and work with medical and R&D to co-create, understand, and communicate (verbal and written) scientific information to both professional and commercial audiences.
- Significant experience in developing differentiated content by working with insights and creative healthcare agencies and adapting this content across multiple markets and channels-such as eSales aids, journals, conferences, and digital platforms.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders and quickly establishing trust-based, credible relationships.
- Ability to manage complex, matrix environments including global relationships and integrating stakeholder perspectives to encourage, brand vision, execution and full “Buy In” both at LOC, BU, and senior stakeholder level.
- Good understanding of digital capabilities and KPI’s
- Data gathering and analysis skills.
- Ability to think strategically, effectively manage projects & timelines and communicate through strong verbal and presentations skills.
- Ability to lead through collaboration, networking, and influence.
Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Purchasing Activities – Generates POs (Purchasing Orders) and BAFs for Marketing, Trade Marketing and Expert with monthly Tracker, Quote Archive, Credit Note Management (around 2,000 POs generated every year)
- Invoicing Process – Ensures all invoices have been approved by respective business owner before Fiori approval. Performs periodic invoice reconciliation with Finance (around 5,000 invoices approved/reviewed every year)
- Processing MOH Fee Payments – Process within 10 days via MOH website, submit and approve receipts for HSBC card statement monthly + maintain and update MOH Tracker for Marketing, Trade Marketing and Expert to avoid fines (around 300 transactions every year)
- Price Structure – Secure approval through Adobe Sign & Organize/Archive approved Price Structures in dedicated repository with audit trail (universe of 2,400+ SKU/Market combinations)
- HCP management for Webinars/conference – Complete HCP payment submissions with supporting audit related documents to Finance and approve them in Fiori system. Documenting HCP payment request in PO tracker
- Vendor management – Register vendors/HCPs in Fiori & update information, as required.
- Monitoring the A&P Tracker – Maintain accurate Advertising and Promotional spend tracker to facilitate internal monitoring of expenditure related to each brand.
Basic Qualifications & Key Strengths:
- University degree + experience in sales/marketing, project management, supply chain
- Key strengths of ideal candidate – problem solver, attention to details, command on processes (SAP, Ariba, Fiori) and comfortable with numbers (Excel)
- Requires active engagement across functions (sales, COMEX, finance, expert)