Business Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, Accounting jobs, ICT jobs,Auditing jobs,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out verification of financial information as per the audit programme;
- Developing the audit tests to be executed during the auditing process;
- Preparing audit working papers based on the audit programme in an accurate and timely manner;
- Drafting audit reports as guided;
- Updating the list of outstanding audit issues raised; and
- Liaising with the process owners to confirm the implementation status of the audit recommendations.
- Reviewing internal controls and operations on ICT systems;
- Verify existence and safety of information assets;
- Prepare and maintain audit working papers;
- Prepare draft audit findings, recommendations and conclusions and submit draft audit reports for review;
- Follow up on the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations;
- Carry out adhoc/special information system audits requested by management.
- Implement audit tests and audit programs relating to information systems audit
- Give input into the annual audit plan.
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business
- Management (Accounting Option), Bachelor Science of ICT, BSc. Information
- Systems or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements are required to submit via email, a signed application letter, CV, academic and professional certificates, National ID not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st May 2023.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent to InternalAuditor@epra.go.ke