Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Computer Science jobs, Electronics Engineering jobs, IT jobs,
Full Stack Developer
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Shape and implement technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s competitive differentiation
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization’s technology stack
- Collaborate with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality
- Communicate with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Build the organization’s brand in the technology community
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, IT or related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development, data analysis and reporting as well as 2 years’ experience with working in web based Java solutions (Apache Wicket, Tomcat/Jetty, GUICE/Spring, Solr, Webservices/Jersey/REST/Spring)
- Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs, SSO / OAuth, LDAP and Search Technologies
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices
- Experience with a least one JS framework/Libraries – React, Angular, Vue.js, Ember, JQuery, JQWidgets, Bootstrap, Very good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and an understanding of Unix and Linux.
- Excellent understanding of SQL database fundamentals (for MSSQL, Oracle etc), other programming tools and languages particularly C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML/CSS, XML
- Experience working in an agile environment with DevOps processes, workflows and tools like TFS, GIT, Jenkins or Docker will be a plus.
- Very strong analytical, presentation & problem-solving skills with the ability to work confidently on high priority problems and present technical ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Good knowledge of reporting and business analytics tools.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new things.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number FSD/IID/2023 before the close of business 23rd May 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer.