Media, Advertising, Branding, Customer Care,
Content Creator – EGS Operations
As Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating engaging and effective content for internal operational communications towards different stakeholders within the company. One of your main responsibilities will be creating recurring video updates for different departments within the operations team.
In this role you will report directly into the Operations Strategy Lead.
Your role will be to:
- You coordinate various communication projects, supporting the operations department.
- You edit raw video recordings and deliver them in the expected format.
- You handle the copywriting for internal emails to diverse stakeholders within the company.
- You develop proposals to optimize existing and new communication techniques (update videos, presentations, …), always taking the goals of the team and intent of the communication into consideration.
- You are the operations team internal go-to person for diverse communication issues.
- For all your projects, you cooperate with Operations Management constantly on the lookout for adequate tools and resources to bring their message closer to the team.
- You see to it that there’s a consistency throughout all communication channels within the operations team.
- You respect timings and deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong (written) communication skills in English
- Strong presentation software knowledge
- You have experience with successfully completing projects (from a to z).
- Knowledge of a video editing tool like PowerDirector 365, containing at least a Chroma Key feature.
- Proactive and critical mind-set: you meet expectations in a creative way and are eager to make continuous improvements.
- Hands-on mentality: you are willing to take ownership
- Persistence: you continue to strive for set goals, even if problems arise
- Collaborative thinking: you know how to collaborate across different teams, provide constructive input to come up actionable solutions and avoid silo-thinking
- Growth mind-set: the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- You can work autonomously.
- You are creative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Tech savy
- Manage ambiguity
- Organizational Savy
- Drives Engagement
Customer Service Representative – Arabic (3)
Arabic Speaking Customer Service Representative (Calls and Email Team)
- Handle calls and e-mails and respond to simple and complex inquiries regarding eligibility, cards status, Envoy registration/navigation, policy benefits, issue certificates of insurance, claims status and other related information and provide solutions for customers and clients.
- Receives requests by mail, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies. Responds to inquiries from policy holders, clients, brokers and/or others. Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response. Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions. Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity. May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- Must have a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have excellent English and Arabic written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Work in 24 x 7 rotation shifts.
- 5 days a week.
- In split shifts (some hours in the morning and remaining hours in the afternoon or evening)
- During public holidays