Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Procurement jobs, Supply Chain jobs, Graduate Jobs, Project Management jobs,Finance jobs, Economics jobs, Business Administration jobs,
Head of Supply Customer Unit in South & East Africa
- Work with the Customer Unit leadership team to ensure that strategic objectives are achieved
- Demonstrate supplier and product knowledge and a thorough understanding of the business objectives
- Drive the supply process to fulfil customer orders and deliver products in a cost-efficient way to our customers on time
- Lead and develop a team of Supply professionals responsible for the delivering, overseeing, reporting status, resolving issues.
- Ensure supply strategy execution and maintenance of the strategic relationships
- Ensure best practice performance management is in place
- Share knowledge and success factors with other areas and functions
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min years of experience: 8 -10 years.
- Supply Chain & Supply Processes Knowledge and analytics
- Proven leadership behavioural & Managerial skills
- Background in delivery towards customers, or Customer Support activities
- Financial acumen & Business understanding
- Customer and Market insight
- Negotiation Skills
- Project, Risk management
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration
- Interest and desire to lead people
- Commercial thinking & problem solving
- Persuading, influencing and analytical.
Sourcing Business Partner Graduate
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Kenya will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Finance /Economics/Telecommunications / Business Administration / Supply Chain Management/Project Management
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have
- Database Understanding
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Good Negotiation skills
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.