Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
HR Jobs, Marketing Openings, Managerial Jobs,
Strategic Sourcing Manager
About this opportunity
- We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer. The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services:
- To be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service
- For internal use within Ericsson. The SSM and/or the Supplier Relationship Manager are responsible for all commercial supplier relationships.
What you will do
- Lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Conduct supplier negotiation
- Ensure supplier agreement implementation
- Contribute to the long term business
You will bring
- Qualified professional with at least 5 years commercial experience or professional sourcing/ commercial
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of business, finance, legal or management
- Domain experience: Indirect Sourcing experience – Travels, HR, Cars, Real Estate & Facility management, Professional Support Services, Marketing and Communications etc Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
Customer Marketing Manager
About This Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to support customer engagements, drive account-based marketing execution and create impactful customer experiences with specific Customer Units CUs/accounts. The responsibility includes engaging with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for sustainable growth. The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for two major Customer Units (South and East Africa alongside a Major Communication Service Provider (CSP) Operating Companies within Market Area Middle East and Africa.
What You Will Do
- Analyze the account from market, customers and competitors’ perspectives
- Develop effective account strategy and plan for specific accounts per CU to accelerate adoption
- Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
- Participate in sales account planning to share marketing insights and to develop insights for brand or specific portfolio positioning
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences within specific CUs, including planning, managing, executing and following -up on marketing campaigns around the customer journey driving collaboration between sales and marketing
- Provide input on CU marketing content needs to global point of contact
- Plan and execute customer-specific events, workshops, and activities based on global campaigns activation plans
- Drive lead generation with specific accounts/Customer Units.
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes.
- Build strong relationships with customer and account counterparts to engage early on in the sales journey and create the need for the customer.
- Help to position Ericsson as a market leader and stimulate market growth.
You Will Bring
- Account marketing knowledge & skills
- Market insight and analysis
- Business Acumen
- Customer insight
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Demand generation skills
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Value Creation Knowledge
- Project management
- Domain knowledge (industry/portfolio)
- Communications skills (verbal/written)
- Presentation skills
You Should Also Have
- Customer knowledge.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience.
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Understanding of digital communications
- Telcom & ICT background is preferred