Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales Jobs, Management jobs, Latest Jobs,
Regional Commercial Manager – Alcoholic Beverages
- The Regional Commercial Manager – Alcoholic Beverages, will lead the organization in income generation activities for the sales and commercial sector. He/she will set targets, drive income generation and work across the organization to manage the delivery of sales and commercial Business expectations.
- The role holder will have overall responsibility of the business’ day-to-day and long-term sales and commercial activities; coordinate the sales and commercial teams and collaborate with key Line Managers to resolve sales and commercial issues.
- Strategic Execution: Lead the development of the overall Sales and Commercial Strategy, goals and objectives for the business and manage its implementation; including developing existing relationships with key industrial partners to create new sales and commercial opportunities. Develop and oversee the implementation of plans for expansion and business development as well as strategies to accelerate business growth.
- Business Modelling: Direct the extensive understanding of business model, growth models and identification of sales and commercial opportunities. Implement robust new business processes across the organization aimed at identifying new sales and commercial opportunities and efficiencies in line with the business goals. Implement a rigorous analysis of existing customer needs, trends and forecasts within the value chain in search of value-adding and new service opportunities.
- Performance Management: Oversee revenue generation and diversification of income streams for the business while encouraging business growth and performance. Develop metrics to monitor the performance of sales and commercial activities; Analyse the business performance, including profitability, revenue pricing and cost of goods in comparison to market prices. Utilise analytics to create action plans that are based on data and statistics and interpret business results against targets, reporting the results to the senior management team on the performance. Oversee the performance of the sales team in outlet recruitment, retention and route optimization to ensure that our customers are regularly serviced and buy across the portfolio.
- Business Intelligence: Advise the framework for business intelligence reporting; support the wider business needs with compiling data and information to assist with continuous improvement developments and improving business performance. Review data to identify trends or opportunities to reduce costs, improve revenue and improve business performance.
- Business Advisory: Play a lead role in advising the around pricing of sales and commercial contracts. Coordinate with the Purchasing team to develop risk assessments and pricing structures for products to work toward commercial efforts. Identify cost-effective and sales and commercial opportunities for service & process improvements and support their implementation in the business.
- Budget Management: Manage the expenditure of the sales and commercial budget across the year, oversee expenses and revenue to create financial returns and business growth. Support financial planning and budgeting for the business based on market & revenue data and analytics.
- Stakeholder Management: Develop strong relationships with different departments within the company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals. Ensure alignment with the sales and commercial strategies that reflect immediate business requirements and potential business development opportunities.
- People Management: Provide leadership to the direct reports including scheduling frequent one on one meetings, conducting monthly performance appraisals and driving a high-performance culture within the team. Support the recruitment of sales and commercial team members including role & success profile definition and interviewing. Contribute to a sustainable positive workforce environment and culture through collaborative leadership, open communication and teamwork.
- Sales and Operation Planning: Provide leadership to the S&OP process ensuring that markets through bottom-up approach put together demand plans per SKU/Brand/Category in line with the Business growth plans and track weekly performance to ensure targets are achieved.
- 3rd Party Management: Monitor the performance of 3rd party sales companies in contract with Kyosk and ensure that contracts are renewed on time and key performance metrics are entrenched with weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews. Ensure that teams seconded to Kyosk from the 3rd parties are as per the agreed caliber and performance reviews, coaching and training are done as per the annual calendar.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related subject/field;
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar position in Alcoholic,Retail, FMCG or manufacturing;
- Strong financial analysis experience and sales/commercial (acumen) experience including financial modelling is a plus;
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and the ability to foresee sales and commercial opportunities;
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills with experience supporting the setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance;
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.);
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including the creation of detailed business plans;
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met;
- Outstanding commercial, sales and business development skills and proven ability to develop commercial strategies that improve business performance;
- Proven success of managing/implementing new business pipelines;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Competencies & Skills
- Strategic Orientation & Thinking;
- Sales and Commercial Acumen;
- Entrepreneurial Skills;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Tech Savvy.
Apply by: July 13, 2023
Sales Supervisor – Alcoholic Beverages
- We are looking for a talented person to join our Sales team as a supervisor tasked with managing a team of field-based Market Developers. You will be required to monitor the performance of each person in your team and send daily reports to the Territory Manager. You will support in training and hiring of your team from time to time.
- Revenue Generation: Take ownership of the commercial revenue targets for the market and work collaboratively with the Area Manager to drive commercial activities in the market towards the achievement of these targets. Develop and execute various RTM strategies to ensure proper market penetration. Responsible for 100% of the Revenue target allocated to the market and individual Market Developers.
- Market Intelligence and Analysis: Undertake frequent market surveys and analysis to identify opportunities the business can capitalize on, understand competitor activities and appreciate customer dynamics. Escalate customer feedback to the management to ensure course correction where necessary.
- Sales Effectiveness: Coordinate with the Territory Manager on key strategies and initiatives to drive sales effectiveness in-market including aspects focused on driving 100% duka App utilization; driving basket assortment for the stocked SKUs; reduced cancellations among others. Collaborate with the Fulfillment team to ensure On-time In Full delivery of customer orders.
- Customer Onboarding: Lead various initiatives aimed at onboarding new Dukas to the Kyosk platform whilst overseeing the retention of existing customers. Work through the team to drive our value proposition to the Dukas. Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding.
- Customer Focus: Guide the team on how to meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results. Coach the team to anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly; Follow up on customer orders as necessary.
- People Management: & Team Training: Lead the overall delivery of the team and manage execution to drive target achievement. Onboard and train new Market Developers on the SFA, Duka and Agent Apps. Drive a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and frequently upskill the team on new products and services as they come in.
- Reporting: Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on target achievement, commercial activities, competitor activities and market intelligence and share them with the Territory Manager & Regional Commercial Manager to inform business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course;
- A professional qualification is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in field sales within retail with a least 1 year of experience managing a team; Experience in handling alcoholic beverages sales is greatly preferred;
- Background of using Sales Force Automation (SFA) is preferred;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Sales Leadership;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Customer Focus;
- Tech Savvy;.
Apply by: July 14, 2023