Business related jobs, Engineering jobs, Managerial jobs,
Domain Sales Manager
About this opportunity
- We are now looking for a Domain Sales Manager to drive Cloud Software and Services domain sales across Customers in South and East Africa by supporting the account teams with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Working on a strategic level with the customer, identifying leads and opportunities, building a strong sales funnel, and converting them into closed business opportunities through techno-commercial acumen and a detailed understanding of Ericsson Cloud Software and Services portfolio strengths and values. This Customer facing role carries financial targets for each quarter and full financial year. Must be hands-on solution wise and drive deal closure across a broad customer base.
What you will do
- Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business and unlock relevant discussions specific to the CSS portfolio on a CXO level
- Identify business opportunities/leads, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements. Build the sales funnel and potential leads in the overall CSS domain for BSS, OSS and Cloud/Core.
- Support to convert leads and drive new opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Must know the customer power base well enough with a view to build and handle a multi-year engagement & sales plan
- Interwork with Head of Service Delivery for new opportunity service/support estimate and use strong techno-commercial skills for building recurring business.
You will bring
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience from Sales relates roles
- Domain: Experienced across Core and Cloud, BSS & OSS but flexible to learn and grow into new sub-domains of Managed Services and Cognitive Network Solutions
- Confirmed experience in supporting the closure of yearly deal value >15M USD with recurring yearly revenue >5M USD
- Able to demonstrate with experience how they can grow a new deal into a multi-year business opportunity
- Must have a consistent-record exhibiting techno-commercial skills where solution/technology strengths and value are exemplified to support the business proposition.
- Excellent Ericsson sales tools understanding if internal candidate
- Africa Telco Industry knowledge is a must
- Customer Insight & Selling Skills
- Good relationships in BA and MA Sales Support is a plus