Medical, Healthcare , Project Management , Latest Vacancies,
Program Director/Principal Investigator
Reporting to the General Secretary, this position will provide overall strategic and programmatic oversight for optimal quality and performance of KCCBs Ad Hoc Commission for AIDS Relief.
- Formulate, execute and evaluate appropriate KCCB ACTS strategies and policies in line with the program and Commissions objectives and as per CDC’s rules and regulations;
- Serve as the Principal Investigator (PI) of donor funded grants;
- Responsible for development continued funding application, interim progress reports, scopes of work, and any other written deliverables/narratives requested by the funder.
- Ensure fidelity in programming through continuous monitoring of program achievements aligned to program resources outlay and work with program implementation teams to re-allocate program resources as appropriate
- Design and lead project initiatives to increase utilization and delivery of high quality, high impact technical assistance
- Serve as the Secretary to the Board of Ad Hoc Commission for AIDS Relief;
- Establish sustainable structures, systems and procedures that enhance good governance;
- Ensure acquisition of the right resources, and their effective management and utilization;
- At least 7 years. This must include at least 3 years of senior management-level experience
- Medical degree (MBChB, MBBS or MD) is required from a recognized university. A Master of Medicine or Public Health, Epidemiology, or related field is also required.
Program Manager Komesha TB Program
Reporting to the Program Director of the Ad Hoc Commission for AIDSRelief, the Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the ‘Komesha’ TB Program activities, including technical, financial, administrative management, monitoring, and evaluation, reporting, quality assurance, impact assessment and cost-effectiveness analysis of the program.
- Provide overall leadership, strategic and technical direction towards achievement of ‘Komesha’ TB Program objectives, including staff and program activity supervision;
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with MOH and USAID, while ensuring activities and program targets are closely monitored;
- Foster a strong collaborative working relationship with the Ministry of Health, National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Lung Disease Program and County Health Management Teams among other key stakeholders;
- Contribute to the achievement of high-quality results in accordance with the targets identified in the work plan and performance monitoring plan;
- Ensure overall technical excellence/quality and provide guidance in the development and dissemination of all Program deliverables (technical assistance, technical reports, training curricula) in accordance with USAID Kenya and MOH requirements;
- Foster accountability for ensuring all project deliverables are in line with national and international guidelines and expectations;
- Manage quality, timely reporting to USAID through the monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Lead the development of the annual work plan and monitoring, evaluation and learning plan;
- 5 years of relevant professional and progressive experience in managing large clinical programs, preferably a TB/HIV program; This must include at least two years of senior management level experience
- Medical degree (MBChB, MBBS, or MD) is required from a recognized university. A Master of Medicine or Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related field is also required.