Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance, Accounting, Audit, Human Resources, HR,
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- The preparation of the company QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and distribution of all the companies quality documentation
- Monitor all quality-related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Coordinate all project requirements.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the procurement manager
- Coordinate all quality-related correspondence with customer representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all archive documentation upon the completion of the project.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Human Resource Officer
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal and external client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits and develop personally the key talents
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Participate and implement succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Key part of the HR team and will work across the business disciplines to lead and influence change at a strategic level across the business
- Head up the operational function within the HR team
- Oversee and streamline recruitment and staff onboarding activities
- Advise management accordingly on HR matters
- Oversee HR planning, HR cost management and control
- Oversee training and development activities
- Manage performance management plans, reviews and improvement.
- Employee relations management
- Oversee and advise on industrial relations issues
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit timely HR reports to management
- Maintain cordial relations with labour office and institutions
- Manage and document staff disciplinary cases, union meetings and staff records from recruitment to separation
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Assist in carrying out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organization
- Implement HR policies, practices, and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards recruitment
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate staff records and filing system.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts, and addresses of relevant referees on or before the close of business 13th June 2023. Use the email- email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted