Computer science jobs,Software Engineering jobs, Laboratory Technician, Marketing jobs, Communications jobs, Design jobs, Fine Arts jobs,
Enterprise Customer Engagement Manager
- Lead data-driven adoption, expansion and renewal strategy for Antara’s corporate customers
- Own long term customer retention:
- Develop irreplaceable relationships with customers (HR Managers, Insurance executives)
- Identify, manage & mitigate at-risk customers
- Manage customer escalations
- Own customer onboarding, adoption, and expansion
- Map customer business requirements for health benefits and employee wellness
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customer executive teams and stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities for further engagement w/customers and expansion of Antara’s service offering
- Identify opportunities to improvement of Antara’s service offering
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience owning corporate engagement, customer success with organization leaders
- Desired areas of experience:
- Healthcare, especially primary care and telemedicine
- Corporate human resources, especially employee assistance plans
- Health insurance sales, and schema relationship management
Key duties and responsibilities
- Design print, digital, and out-of-home advertising for the company
- Ideate and execute creative ideas for visual communication
- Create visual layouts for use on social media and online advertisements
- Work within the Comms team in collaboration with other Antara Departments as needed, including Corporate Operations, Sales, Product Development & others to understand project scope and objectives
- Executing growth hacking tests and other experiments with design
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Maintain and follow Antara’s naming convention and organization of graphic files
- Ensure the output is in compliance with Antara’s brand guidelines and design standards
- Check preliminary and final artworks for errors and make necessary corrections
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
The Graphic Designer will be:
- Directly report to Antara’s Communications Lead
- Required to work within the Comms Department
Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications Required
- A degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field, or minimum 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Have a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Experience working in the tech industry is an added advantage
- Ability to use design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign etc.
- Ability to originate unique ideas
- Ability to complete tasks and deliver high quality work within tight timelines
- Agile at brainstorming, and able to visualise ideas to custom graphics that communicate and resonate with our audiences across digital platforms
- Strong Copywriting skills
- A willingness to learn – especially because at Antara we are constantly developing new approaches and ideas
- The ability to adapt to Antara’s systems, protocols, and culture is an essential requirement
- A team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Deadline driven, organized and detail oriented.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through comm
We’re growing quickly and we need your help.
We’re looking for a Mobile Phlebotomist to help us provide excellent member support and help us accelerate adoption of Antara Health Navigation on the Coast (mainly in Mombasa and Kilifi Counties).
– Provide information & instruction to patients on how to provide urine, oral and blood specimens
– Proper labeling of specimens, completion of requisitions and all other needed information
– Prepare specimens and requisition forms, including packaging of the specimens into biohazard bags for shipping
– Ensure samples are shipped to the lab in the appropriate amount of time and maintain supporting records/manifests
– Ensure specimen disposal is carried out in accordance with management protocols of biohazards
– Obtain billing information, including copies of patient insurance cards and demographic information
– Complete accurately requisition forms and assist with all missing information requests when needed
– Confirm reports generated by laboratory for specimens are processed and facilitate inquiries to laboratory
– Define and ensure that Antara’s guidelines and protocols for managing sample collection and management are current and strictly followed
– Ensure that proper inventory management of lab supplies and other items is carried out regularly (including stock-takes)
– Countercheck and verify patient information, insurance details and diagnostic test information is correct for each patient for whom testing is being carried out
– Thorough knowledge of all processes and will act as liaison between clinic and laboratory
– Accurately enter patient test data in Antara’s systems for proper documentation
– Dispatch, collect point-of-care (POC) data including height and weight, & POC tests
– Educate beneficiaries on proper usage of devices
– Collect and dispatch medicine, marketing materials, others in a timely way
– Contribute to design of logistics workflows, tasks, dashboards
– Support with administrative tasks where needed both in-field and at the office
– Safeguard Antara Health assets, including the medical equipment and the vehicles
– Drive vehicle (e/motorbike or other) carefully, and in compliance with the law
– At least 3 years’ working experience in a laboratory
– Registered and have an active license with the The Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
– Have phlebotomy certification from an accredited institution; medical laboratory course would be an added advantage
– Licensed to operate a motorcycle
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in at least English and Kiswahili
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Computer skills
– Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Explicitly responsible for user value (will customers buy it? will members use it?) and commercial viability (do our solutions allow us to achieve company objectives?)
- You will deeply understand market trends / competitors / customers in digital health, virtual primary care and chronic care management.
- You will own product / service definition and delivery for a wide-spectrum of users, including: 1) members seeking healthcare, 2) customers from health insurance companies, brokers, and employers’ HR managers, and 3) our health navigation and customer success teams relying on the you to improve and scale their effectiveness in delivering great care.
- You will work collaboratively with our growing product team, including product managers (2), experience design, UI design (3), user researcher (2), data analyst (2) and product operations (1)
- Contribute to and create the pathways to realize Antara’s system-changing vision with relentless focus on customer and member value
- Own the process and outcomes end-to-end, from user research, market research, prioritization and roadmap for the product you own — to design, prototyping, launch and impact analysis.
- Contribute to developing and owning the product strategy and vision based on transparent, evidence-backed prioritization.
- At least 3-5+ years of product years of product experience for software and health services, and an extensive track record shipping world-class products from concept to launch, ideally involving extensive data related use cases.
- Your product discovery process is deeply rooted in observing user needs and creatively solving problems to improve people’s lives.
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right question and synthesize. Your product knack is strong and data-driven, and you know how to balance the creative with the practical.
- Deep understanding of the product development process, including defining a product strategy & roadmap aligned around revenue, delivering PRDs with prioritized features, and delivering features and service experiences on time and budget.
- Strong market & business focus, having developed core positioning and messaging for the product, perform product demos, and train & brief the sales team and/or press.
- Organized process leader, and an exceptional communicator.
- Reside in (or willingness to relocate to) Nairobi
- Passionate about improving the quality of life of our members
Senior Software Engineer
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience that informs a solid foundation in computer science
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer in a fast-paced engineering organization
- Experience shipping and iterating on commercial-grade product (i.e. not just contract services)
- At least 4 hours of time-zone aligned work hours with East Africa Time (EAT)
- Have demonstrated passion for code craftsmanship
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Healthcare / clinical applications
- Secure omnichannel messaging / engagement / behavior change
- Actuarial data science
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Mentoring and leading engineers