Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Computer science jobs, Engineering jobs, Digital Marketing jobs,Operations jobs,Customer Service jobs,Business related jobs,
Operations Manager, Nakuru and Kisumu
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
Work closely with the Business Growth and Development Manager: –
- To maintain operational excellence for the branch to support high standard of service delivery.
- To maintain prudent Cash Management in the branch and ensure that there is adequate but not excessive cash holding to fasten smooth delivery of service to customers; secondly minimize risks of loss and opportunity for revenues.
- Minimize losses through diligent monitoring and management of areas that pose inherent operational risks.
- Maintain a healthy business environment through strict compliance with Money Laundering Prevention guidelines.
- Take leadership in driving Non interest Income through channels utilization in branch and areas of operations.
- Floor Management of Banking hall and attending to customers issues.
- Ensure that customer service standards are set and maintained in line with the requirements of each business\market segment.
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored, trends and root causes identified and addressed at source to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel.
- Ensure that opportunities to migrate customers to more appropriate, cost-effective channels are identified and actioned.
- Ensure efficient, customer-orientated switchboard and telephone queries & procedures are observed.
Growth of Non-Interest Income (NII)
- Recruitment of Lipa Na M-pesa Agents
- Recruitment of Faulu owned agents and agents’ utilization by customers and support agency operations.
- Drive customer account utilization to increase transactions
- Manager Sales consultants who are responsible for driving agency business
- Growth of Agency income by recruiting super agents
- Participating in branch management and branch credit committee meetings
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of the bank and customer information.
- Accountable to comply with the bank policy, procedures, SLAs including fraud prevention internally and externally as contained in the Kenya Bankers Association Security Manual.
- Act as Alternate Leader Branch Continuity champion.
- Act as custodian of all bank assets and ensure they are not misused, ensure the branch is opened and closed as per policy.
- Adhere to all the due diligence measures when establishing customer relationships as enshrined in the Bank’s AML, KYC & CFT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
- Ensure proper and Audit ready record keeping.
- Championing compliance in branch and ensure no repeat audit findings
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Compliance Manager.
- Obtain, verify and maintain proper identification of customers wishing to open accounts or make transactions whether directly or through proxy.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions are adhered to by all areas under control.
- Identify major risks affecting the support function and ensure the necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and control these risks.
- Ensure maintenance of an effective control structure, with control activities defined at each level and duties appropriately segregated.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness. Recommend revision of controls to Manager Operation Excellence & Service Delivery, where appropriate, to address new or previously uncontrolled risks.
- Maintain a culture within the branch that emphasizes and demonstrates the importance of internal control to all staff.
- Ensure that all routine controls relating to new business are applied effectively, with particular emphasis on routine compliance.
- Ensure effective compliance with agreed limits of authority and levels of access to systems and information.
- Review of all FCM (financial crime mitigation) Solution Alerts.
- Leading operations team in cross selling and monitoring agreed targets.
- Driving Channel utilization, carding of customers and championing mobile banking registrations.
- Support business development through generation of sales leads and escalation to the Branch Manager.
- Support business development in developing micro market sales plans to achieve responsive sales budgets/targets.
- Gain a sound understanding of the different local market segments in the branch’s area of operation.
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area.
- Coach the sales team on product knowledge and making the most of cross-selling opportunities.
- Assist subordinates in generating meaningful and value-added customer solutions, thereby achieving maximum business development.
- Principal assistant to Business Growth and Development Manager in daily running of branches
- Developing training schedule to training operations staff on products; Policies, process and procedures.
- Managing staffing levels at the counter (Tellers) and customer service officers.
- Manage service providers attached to the branch – Security Guards, Cleaners and any other temporary staff to ensure they adhere to bank procedures and they are handling customers professionally.
- Delegate authority and responsibility in line with business objectives and service standards to ensure the empowerment, motivation and effectiveness of all subordinates.
- Monitor and manage the performance and development of subordinates to ensure sustained profitability, compliance with the Code of Banking Practice, internal controls and overall well-being of staff.
- Visibly assist the branch in achieving targets and standards of performance by providing consistent encouragement and guidance.
- Ensure that equity requirements are met and transformation initiatives supported.
- Ensure overall operational readiness and efficiency of the branch infrastructure including premises, ATMs, CBS systems and physical security requirements.
- Manage assets and cash holdings by ensuring that these are handled according to laid-down instructions and by optimizing physical/system security controls.
- Responsible for the net profitability of the branch: ensure effective management of revenue and expenditure with emphasis on the containment of controllable costs.
- Optimize and streamline existing systems, processes and controls for cost-effective service delivery.
- Daily checking of all the transfer/transaction vouchers and ensuring that the same are properly stitched and filed properly in a fireproof cabinet or area.
- Management of customers’ accounts, Monitoring deposit maturities and ensuring no deposit remain unrolled.
- Dormant account management and re-activation.
- Responsible for all operational activities in Cash, Clearing, RTGS and Transfers.
- Ensures that all the cash differences (shortage/excess) is immediately reported Branch Manager with a copy to the Manger, Operations Excellence & Controls and investigations done as quickly as possible.
- Reconciling of all Sundry and Suspense accounts and ensure outstanding entries are addressed to as per SLA.
- Managing security Inventory and stationery.
- Managing the Safe Deposits Lockers.
- Responsible for Inward Clearing & Standing Instructions.
- Authorization of raw data (PTR) input into T24 Core Banking System and ensure the documents are filed properly on daily basis.
- Manage cash holding and liaising with the Manager, Operations Excellence and Service Delivery to meet branch targets reflecting risk and non-productive assets reduction in order to ensure that there is enough cash/change in the branch and any excess cash should be transferred to the Head Office for outward transmission to CBK.
- Ensure that all entries are verified in the system at close of day and bring to the attention of the Branch Manager any outstanding entries and arrange for insurance cover for excess over limit.
- Ensure all blank forms are reconciled on daily basis including customer cheque books held, bank drafts, and Fixed deposits receipts.
- Provide an effective administrative function for the branch.
- Ensure overall staff complement is in line with productivity measurements.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Risk control, compliance, safe custody and physical security procedures in place and adhered to.
- Operating losses, revenue, expenditure, cash holdings, blank forms and headcount within agreed budgets and projections.
- Sales, cross-selling and migration targets met.
- Customer queuing times within limits as a result of efficient service.
- Turn-around times for customer problem resolution, new accounts, account maintenance, ATM cards etc. in terms of standards.
- ATM availability and up time.
- Credit requirements met.
- Customer query/complaint trends identified and root causes resolved at source.
- Satisfied and well-informed customers as measured by NPS (Net Promoter Score) ratings.
- Positive findings of Internal Audit inspection reports and Compliance teams.
- Subordinate effectiveness and motivation.
- Communicate effectively with customers referred up the line, when required.
- Develop and maintain a wide network of relationships with key stakeholders, service provider, staff member to ensure enhanced customer service, optimal business development and risk management.
- Good working relationships with subordinates are critical for delivery of output.
- Develop strong motivational relationships with the branch sales, service, support and credit teams.
- A University degree or equivalent professional qualification in any business related field.
- AKIB or any relevant professional qualification in business related field
Customer Service Officer
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely report of NPS collection and other customer related reports
- Provides information to customers via Old Mutual approved resources.
- Handle, resolve and document customer complaints.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of all services provided to callers.
- I-invest Account activation & Pin Resets
- Support the branches and front office team with customer information and onboarding.
- Carrying out customer surveys, social media, and email management.
- Retrieval and sharing of ad hoc statements in line with the OM confidentiality guidelines.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Escalate / liaise with other teams on any issues which require further consultation.
- Provide customers with product and service information in line with OM confidentiality guidelines.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic level of proficiency with Windows based applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word
- Proficient ability to analyse data and develop recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that help with serving clients.
- Ability to learn new tasks/duties quickly (learning curve)
- A good team player
- Timely and organized.
- Continuous involvement in projects geared towards improving the customer experience.
- Proactive participation and support of operation’s initiatives
- Business related degree
- Customer service experience from a Multinational an added advantage
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform duties
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
● 3 years experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
Robotic process Automation (RPA)/ Power Platform Developer
- Design, develop, test and implement RPA solutions using tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to identify automation opportunities and recommend RPA solutions to improve process efficiency and productivity.
- Developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-task effectively between projects.
- Proficient working in Agile project methodologies
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
- Experience with RPA tools such as UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere
- Familiarity with databases, APIs, and web services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent hands-on experience.
Digital Marketing Manager
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and execute Digital Marketing strategy in conjunction with business to drive sales and customer numbers target as well as digital measures such as leads, followers, fans and engagement on all channels.
- Drive the digital paid media strategy by negotiating digital media buys and finding innovative solutions to drive awareness and uniqueness that links with the conventional media campaigns.
- Developing digital communications in close conjunction with the relevant business and brand teams.
- Manage and develop all media and advertising needs for digital campaigns –internal and external.
- Analysing data and metrics to track the performance of digital marketing campaigns and using insights to improve future campaigns. Working with the digital team to implement changes and improve performance.
- Manage the digital agency relationships undertake Agency reviews and evaluate quality of service delivery.
- Supporting digital infrastructure design and development, from a marketing and communications perspective.
- Grow the corporate brand, OM Foundation and specific product brands to gain market leadership in digital measures.
- Manage digital campaigns ROI / Return on Ad Spend
- Develop the digital marketing and communication policies and procedures
3. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the personal qualities of a self-starter, organized, results oriented and a team player.
- Proficiency on Apple Mac, MS Office Suite, and latest Adobe Creative suite software with strong IT skills.
- Ability to constantly update personal design competencies to keep abreast with changing technology.
- Exceptional creative flair and design.
4. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- At least 8 years’ experience in a relevant marketing role in a dynamic work environment. If less experience, must demonstrate the ability to upskill quickly.