Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Human Resources jobs, HR jobs,
Senior Human Resources Officer
- Provide leadership support to the office staff and promote best practices in human resources management, with a strong focus on empowerment.
- Coordinate regular reviews and update of the human resources policies and procedures for the ABC Expat and ensure compliance with the overall human resources management manual and the national labour laws.
- Provide HR reports and analysis for management decision including Performance, turnover, discipline and leave records.
- Provide direction and support in resolving Human Resources and employee relations issues to help foster an effective, productive, progressive employee work environment
- Oversee adequate implementation of the performance management system including developing performance objectives and Key performance Indicators and coordinating performance appraisals.
- Coordinate the development of staff development plans in line with strategic directions of ABC EXPAT.
- Develop clear reporting lines and Job descriptions for the existing roles as well as new ones
- Coordinate and oversee the process of selection and recruitment of staff in accordance with the established rules, procedure, and practices.
- Provide Coaching and Counselling advice to staff when necessary and lead initiatives to develop staff capacity.
- Organise regular meetings with the senior management team and all staff for the purpose of exchanging information, coordination, and learning.
- Ensure that the senior management team is effective, mutually supporting and sufficiently involved in decision making.
- Handle Human resources management and development matters relating to terms and conditions of service and discipline, overtime, and staff welfare issues.
- Reviewing and preparing employment contracts and policies for clients that are in line with the labour laws
- Providing Monthly HR support services to assigned clients
- Conducting recruitments to match client’s needs
- Maintaining HR Files & databases
- Support internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Performing payroll & benefits related conciliations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
- IHRM accredited
- Exposure to Labour and employment laws.
- Must have worked with International Companies or have International corporate culture background.
- Computer use competency (Office 365, Microsoft Teams, CRM, Perfex, etc.)
- Working knowledge of expatriation market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong ability to multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonuses on performance & allowances
- Travel opportunities in East Africa
- Great work culture and conducive environment
- If you believe you match this role, we can’t wait to meet you!