Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Media jobs, Advertising jobs, Branding jobs, Communication jobs, Public Relations jobs, Royal Media jobs,
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the Brand Manager-Events position. The job- holder will be responsible for the overall role of brand building and development for the products and platforms within the organization. Reporting to the Marketing Director, he/she will execute the entire Royal Media Services brand plans and will also be responsible for the creation of demand for the Royal Media corporate as a whole, while maintaining the independence of the various product brands on Radio and Television and Digital.
The role will include the following:-
- Assist in the formulation of an innovative and competitive events strategy and calendar across RMS brands
- Enhance brand presence and equity through all planned events.
- Create detailed plans and budgets for all events ahead of time.
- Coordinate sponsorship sourcing for the planned events and projects in liaison with the commercial teams.
- Ensure effective and timely promotion of all events across all available and relevant platforms.
- Overall timely and efficient management, coordination, and execution of the events to ensure efficiency.
- Management of RMS brand visibility and value at all events.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Very good planner
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Commercially minded and an Intelligent risk taker
- High levels of integrity
- Broad business thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication & writing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Understand Media Laws & Media Ethics
- Must be self-driven, assertive, punctual organized
- Must be a team player, dynamic & able to work under demanding circumstances
- Demonstrated professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, and loyalty
- Keep abreast of evolving trends through continuing professional education in the area of digital platforms.
Academic and Professional Experience
- University Graduate in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a related field from a recognized University
- Demonstrated knowledge and capacity in matters brand.
- Two years experience working in the areas of journalism, marketing, sales, or public relations, in a media house.
Method of Application
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote the code HRD/DG/MEB/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Monday May 22nd at 5 pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.