Media jobs, Advertising jobs, Branding jobs, Communication jobs, Public Relations jobs, Royal Media jobs,
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the Brand Manager-Events position. The job- holder will be responsible for the overall role of brand building and development for the products and platforms within the organization. Reporting to the Marketing Director, he/she will execute the entire Royal Media Services brand plans and will also be responsible for the creation of demand for the Royal Media corporate as a whole, while maintaining the independence of the various product brands on Radio and Television and Digital.
The role will include the following:-
- Assist in the formulation of an innovative and competitive events strategy and calendar across RMS brands
- Enhance brand presence and equity through all planned events.
- Create detailed plans and budgets for all events ahead of time.
- Coordinate sponsorship sourcing for the planned events and projects in liaison with the commercial teams.
- Ensure effective and timely promotion of all events across all available and relevant platforms.
- Overall timely and efficient management, coordination, and execution of the events to ensure efficiency.
- Management of RMS brand visibility and value at all events.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Very good planner
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Commercially minded and an Intelligent risk taker
- High levels of integrity
- Broad business thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication & writing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Understand Media Laws & Media Ethics
- Must be self-driven, assertive, punctual organized
- Must be a team player, dynamic & able to work under demanding circumstances
- Demonstrated professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, and loyalty
- Keep abreast of evolving trends through continuing professional education in the area of digital platforms.
Academic and Professional Experience
- University Graduate in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a related field from a recognized University
- Demonstrated knowledge and capacity in matters brand.
- Two years experience working in the areas of journalism, marketing, sales, or public relations, in a media house.
Method of Application
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Quote the code HRD/DG/MEB/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Monday May 22nd at 5 pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.