Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Computer science jobs,Data Analyst jobs,Standard Chartered Bank Kenya jobs,
- Centralise, standardise and automate local regulatory and business reporting for the 15 Countries we oversee.
- Provide centralised capability for data assurance across the region.
- Support ad hoc data requests from auditors and regulators on request.
- Explore and integrate new technology and tools to provide business users with data in a more timely and usable fashion.
- Perform BAU daily data quality checks on the local specific data lake (IDS) to ensure reports are accurate and complete.
- Carry out integrity checks on data interfaced into the Datawarehouse.
- Support ongoing maintenance and upstream data changes into the data lake.
- Support system implementation through provision of requirement specifications, UAT and Post implementation validation.
- Support finance initiatives, development work and create business efficiencies
- Guide systems build and chart of Account standardization
- Train Finance and Transformation, Technology and Operations users.
- Apply robust controls around data management
- Ensure regular high quality and timely benefits tracking and impact assessment on projects.
- Channel issues to relevant support teams and proactively track them to conclusion.
- Adhere to and support the implementation of Bank’s strategy.
- Any other assigned duties by Head of Data Management Africa.
- Escalate any breach in SLAs immediately to the Line Manager with due reasons as applicable.
- Escalate significant events to the Head Data Management Africa and FORM as appropriate.
- Assist Head Data Management Africa and FORM in the implementation of OR framework or other relevant OR initiatives
- Ensure that all processes and procedures within the unit are properly documented and continuously updated in DOIs and Process flows
- Work towards continuous improvement to identify and implement opportunities to decrease process turn-around time and improve productivity.
- Work on ad hoc MIS by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and help in GFS wide administration activities. (e.g. compilation of key risk indicators, dashboards, metrics, etc).
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Chief Finance Officers – Africa Region
- Financial Controllers – Africa Region
- Transformation and Technology Operations (TTO)
- GPOs / GPM
- Product managers
- GFS Team
- University Degree preferably Computer science, BBIT or BCom and at least 5 years hands on experience in a busy IS/IT department within a commercial business environment.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or CFA.
- DCAM Certification
- Project management certification