Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Engineering, Technical, Customer Care, Latest Jobs,
Aftersales Associate Engineer
About the role:
- Reporting to the Manager – After-Sale Product Engineer, this role requires you to always ensure that all aftersale issues brought to your attention are resolved in a timely manner. The role requires you to be at the forefront of ensuring SunCulture products serve the client at the optimum and in case of an aftersale ensure the best solutions are provided to the customer within the shortest time possible.
- Ensure diagnosis and repair of all products and their accessories that have been assigned to you.
- Evaluate all products assigned to confirm that they are within warranty and if not seek clarity from your manager on the next steps
- Troubleshoot products both remotely and onsite to confirm if the product problem is a technical error or user error.
- Identify solutions to resolve technical aftersale issues and escalate complex product issues
- Complete quality assurance after repairs to ensure the product is 100% functional after repairs
- Documenting all corrective actions taken for each aftersale issue reported and ensuring all repairs done are collected and transported back to the customer.
- Ensure all the set standards operation procedures are adhered to for all product repairs
- Ensure all products assigned for aftersale are uploaded on the ticketing system and resolution documented as well
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly aftersale reports as needed
- Stand in for your manager as and when needed
- Perform all aftersale product-related tasks assigned from time to time
- Collaborate closely with all team members to resolve all technical issues
- Provide training to customers and engineers as and when needed.
- Manage and resolve all aftersale issues within TAT of 48 hrs from when product is received for repair
- Be proactive in identifying all product risks based on the aftersale issues reported daily.
- Operate at full capacity for timely resolution of after-sale issues and ask for help when needed to avoid delays and burnout
- Communicate and mitigate any risk factors that are encountered with the team while at work
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years of experience in handling after-sale issues
- Diploma/Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, product design, business, or other relevant fields;
- Able to fluently communicate in English; Swahili is a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-evolving environment, and able to plan, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Hands-on, detail-oriented with strong execution skills
- Good communication skills and should ensure information communicated is clear and timely
- Independent thinker able to thrive and make decisions in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little direction
- Organized and an expert in time management and with minimal supervision
- High integrity values with discretion in using budgetary allocation for the department
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, and curious problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
Customer Service Representative
About the role
- The Customer Service Representative will handle a high volume of incoming phone calls and assist customers with a variety of issues or inquiries and may be responsible for answering customer questions, resolving problems, and providing information about products or services. Additionally, Customer Service Representative will be responsible for tracking customer interactions, providing feedback to management, and achieving performance goals set by the company.
- Answering a high volume of incoming phone calls and assisting customers with their inquiries or concerns.
- Resolving customer complaints or issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing information to customers about products or services.
- Documenting customer interactions and transactions in a call center software or CRM system.
- Meeting or exceeding performance goals, such as call handling time or customer satisfaction.
- Keeping current with company and industry-related information to ensure accurate information is provided to customers.
- Identifying and escalating complex customer issues to a supervisor or manager as needed.
- Following up with customers to ensure their needs were met.
- Participating in training and development programs to improve skills and performance.
Does This Sound Like You?
- A diploma in Communication, Customer Relations, Public relations, or any relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in working in a call center as Customer Service Representative;
- Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and strong execution skills.
- Good communication Skills both Written and Spoken with the ability to interact freely with customers.
- Passion for irrigation and proactive in decision making
- Independent thinkers who are able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines
- Be organized and be an expert in time management
- Basic computer skills.