Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administration jobs, Strathmore jobs,
Basic job summary:
- To enforce the Strathmore University dress code among students, providing a conducive learning environment, and ensuring students adopt and understand high standards of personal branding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor behavior of students in order to identify errant students and direct them to management to initiate disciplinary action against such students
- Assist the Student Mentoring Services department in running the open days and parents’ seminars
- Inspect student dress code and ensure guidelines are observed at all times at which students are on campus property.
- Enforce the Strathmore University dress code by educating students on the SU ethos related to the dress code to promote an academically conductive environment.
- Coordinate hostel visits and workshops with hostel owners.
- Handle office administration duties involving communication and general operations of the Mentoring Department.
- Ensure timely student assessment through the preparation, moderation, administration and marking of examinations.
- Handle office administration duties involving communication and general operations of the mentoring department.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Diploma in any relevant field from a reputable institution
- KCSE mean grade C
- Experience in dealing with students.
- Experience with working adult students – those employed and are in school
- Experience working with a team
- Experience handling a big group of people
Competencies and Attributes
- Completion of basic computer packages
- Good Listening Skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Dispute resolution skills.
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Administrative Assistant- SMS”on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th June 2023.