Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Biochemistry jobs, USIU jobs, Education jobs,
Adjunct Faculty – Biochemistry
- Reporting to the Dean, School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, the incumbent will be expected to teach, selected course in Biochemistry including, Cell Biology, Enzymology and Biochemistry of specialized tissues.
- Teach and assess selected Biochemistry courses to undergraduate students in Bsc. Applied Biochemistry and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Introduce and mark practical reports for assigned courses that have a practical component.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Support and mentor students in their career endeavors.
- Participate in curriculum development activities to ensure that the programs and the teaching content are up-to-date and marketable.
- Participate in program assessment and reviews;
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry.
- A Master of Science degree in, Biochemistry.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Excellent computer background.
- Be self-motivated and highly disciplined.
- Excellent command of the subject area including lesson planning.
- Managing ambiguity and emotions.
- Managing technological change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening and mediation skills.
- Excellent fundraising and grants writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent research writing skills.
Method of Application
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and desire to work as a team member in a modern, progressive, international, and multicultural institution where you can make a difference, please apply indicating in the subject line of the email address the position you are applying for.Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts by 5.00pm, Friday, August 11, 2023 to:Director Administration,
United States International University – Africa,
P. O. Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya