Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Actuarial Science jobs, Computer Science jobs, Insurance jobs,
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree preferable in Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Computer Science/Information Technology, Criminal Justice,
- Holder of professional certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner(CFE), Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI), Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCI),
- Experience in Fraud Management Systems, System Audits, and Data analytic tools such as IDEA, ACL, Qliksense, and Advanced Excel.
- Possess 3 years experience in fraud investigations, prosecution process, evidence preparation, and criminal and civil justice system.
- Solid understanding of the legal environment & laws that govern the banking industry and understanding of Criminal Law.
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance regulations and fraud reporting requirements.
- Experience in Audit/Investigations/Risk and compliance management departments will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and influence others;
Applications to email@example.com by 9th December 2022.