Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Computer Science jobs, Amref jobs, Software Engineering jobs,
Senior Software Developer
- The Senior Software Developer will develop, maintain and redesign web applications and portals.
- Upgrade the architecture in all sections of AIMS and web portals with a preservation of already deployed modules/functions.
- Develop and Redesign the web portals using the latest technology and language with seamless integration to AIMS.
- Develop new portals and redesign the existing ones with strong interactive user interface with responsive menus and visuals.
- Lead user requirement analysis and design for the existing and new web applications and portals.
- Develop programme-related software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Lead documentation of software processes and technical documentation of the web portals.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- End to end software development.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technical ecosystem
- Knowledge in Angular js, React js or Vue js
- Knowledge of SQL Server management.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive web applications
- Strong experience in Responsive design with visuals
- Past experience with Monitoring and Evaluation Systems will be an added advantage
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years professional experience in professional web development
- Experience in working in a multi-programmer environment using collaborative tools such as code repositories, wikis and other collaboration platforms.
- Experience in implementation of projects using agile methodology
- Experience building functional complex web-based systems on an enterprise level
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to launch
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Proven experience in Domain-driven design architecture.
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience implementing and consuming large-scale web services
- Proven experience in implementation of micro service architecture
- Proven experience in software development using Microsoft C# MVC, fluent API
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- In-depth experience with relational databases
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to deliver with short notice;
- Team player, Hardworking and results oriented;
- Software Requirements Gathering, Design, Documentation and Testing
- Programming Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Details Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Good at working under Pressure
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent).