Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Human Resource Management jobs, Accounting jobs, Economics jobs, Banking and Finance jobs,Internships,
- To analyse loan applications to ensure KYC compliance, basic credit compliance
- To ensure booking of customer deductions as part of the credit appraisal process for both buyoffs and straight loans: i.e. to prepare deduction sheets and book loans with employer payroll.
- To create and maintain string relationships with payroll managers within various employers and institutions.
- Generation of monthly reports as part of the business review cycle
- Monitor all the active accounts disbursed monthly and ensure collection efficiency.
- Upload all client deductions into their respective individual accounts.
- Gather intelligence information in the field and professional networks and payroll staff to mitigate risk of fraud and inform management on issuance of good loans.
- Gather market trends and intelligence on new trends and products in the market to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Develop, review, and update the company’s credit policy
- Academic Qualification in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office & Loan Management Systems
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fresh University graduates, specifically those who have graduated within the past one (1) year.
- Students undertaking a Business-related Degree with at least a Second-Class Upper Division
- CPA(K) or ACCA Finalist
- Highly motivated and talented young professionals willing to learn and work in the Finance Department.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- IT proficiency including advanced MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work effectively and with minimum supervision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of business trends
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
HR Manager, Portfolio Operations
· Support the business in formulating and implementing value adding strategic HR Functional plans that deliver business results such as Supporting the HR Due Diligence process.
· Talent Management routines in planning and talent acquisition, performance management, reward management, employee engagement, HR compliance and operations, and Succession Planning
· Provide professional and timely employee relations advice and guidance to managers and colleagues.
· Provide coaching and support as required and be comfortable influencing and challenging where appropriate.
· Implementation of a performance management system with a clear line the business’ strategic objective and ensure that every staff member can clearly understand the link between the individual’s efforts and the business performance as well the measurement of the same.
· Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, employee engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Interpret and provide advice on HR policy and variations across the Business unit, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
· Provide advice and guidance for disciplinary hearings and other types of hearings and where appropriate offer advice and guidance to the panel.
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Contract management: Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
· Learning & Development: Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
· Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
· Ensures that all payroll instructions are prepared, logged, and submitted to the service provider in a timely manner and meet the Group’s monthly payroll run.
· Reward and Benefits Management- including pensions, Medical, GPA/WIBA, Group Life and ensuring timely renewal of the insurance benefits
· Records Management:
v Preparing employee documentation including but not limited to employment contracts, offers of employment and letters of reference.
v Ensuring the collection, storage, and management of important relevant Human Resources documentation in both electronic and hard copy format through a clear and concise reference system
v Ensuring that the human resources database consistently and accurately reflects the current staff details and conditions.
· HR Reporting- Prepare HR Reports as required eg Board Papers
- Good Understanding of the Centum business and the work of the functional Business Units
- Good understanding of clients and the organizational culture
- Ability to be innovative and a creative problem solver.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to inspire trust and build value-based relationships.
- Understanding HR Policies and procedures deeply as well as Kenya HR labour Laws.
- Service Orientation – responsive to client needs, questions, and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Able to communicate effectively through writing and oral presentations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member; must interact with all levels of employees and management.
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Holder of a Post graduate diploma in Human Resource.
- Registered and certified member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) with a valid practising certificate.
- At least eight years and above work experience as a Human Resource Business partner or a generalist within the Human Resource function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and/or line operations.