Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Haco jobs, Data Analysis jobs,
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with departmental heads and planners the role holder will lead in data modeling, analysis, and providing business insights.
It is responsible for fostering collaboration across procurement, sales, logistics, finance, manufacturing, ICT, and other units to analyze and share various data-supported insights.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Collect accurate business intelligence data from various systems and process it to support decision making
- Manage the storage of the operations data and information and provide it when needed as well as updating it.
- Establish operational procedures to utilize the data and provide technical support for any unique programs.
- Analyze information and data to identify any trends that could impact business strategies based on demonstrated capabilities e.g. supply and demand forecast planning.
- Utilize the results of the analysis to support recommendations for action to improve and grow the business.
- Prepare analytical reports, summarize findings and share with the appropriate company stakeholders through established communication processes.
- Monitor and coordinate the forecast planning process to achieve a rolling 24-month plan with risks & opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of supply and demand forecasting planning teams to ensure accurate and data-driven optimal utilization of resources.
- Use Analytics tools to turn data into actionable insights for demand forecasting, price management, inventory management, scenario modeling and market trend analysis.
- Develop Contingency plans for significant supply risks and maintain the Central Planning risk matrix.
- Other projects and assignments were given by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics or any other related field.
- Over 5 years of working experience in business analytics preferably within a FMCG / Retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience in using various ERP, CRM and other business systems
- Experience in data mining and visualization.
- Good exposure to business intelligence softwares
- Passion for continuous improvement and process re-engineering.
- Excellent Analytical and statistical skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with different teams while building consensus and buy-in.
- Excellent coordination and organising skills.
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your application and detailed CV to email@example.comPlease indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by 27th July 2023.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.