Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
Solar Channel Manager
- Develop Eastern African Country level partners for the company’s Solar Business (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution). Understand and get insight into regional solar market,
- Further relationships with the mid- and high-level partners. Independently gain insights into customers, coordinate resource to develop the solution, bidding, and win the project.
- Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events.
- Collect and analyses competitors’ information, participate in developing and executing competition strategy.
- Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on.
- Prioritize partners’ requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product’s competitiveness.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years’ experience in the field
- Deep Knowledge in solar solution.
- Deep understanding of solar solution market in Kenya.
- Have good connections with the solar industry and be aware of current trends, activities and opportunities in this industry.