Information Technology jobs, Software Engineering jobs, Computer Science jobs,
Core Banking Application Developer
- Provide Level 2 (L2) technical & functional and administration support of applications ensuring compliance with business expectation.
- Carry out troubleshooting, installation, configurations, correction of scripts including optimizations, guidance, escalations, coordination with vendor & end user training.
- Development of new inbound and outbound APIs for Core, CRM, SSO, SVS, RI
- Report development
- Implement and maintain systems for monitoring/audit of functionalities.
- Implement changes in parameters, configurations and deployment of patches based on approved Change / Configuration Management process.
- Develop and update technical procedures, release notes/ deployment architectures and desktop instruction documents for all assigned applications.
- Provide regular status update of issues / requirements assigned / allocated.
- Adhere to bank’s incident, problem, and change management processes (Ticket assignment and resolution, Problem management to resolve root cause of repeat incidents, attend CAB meetings and verify all changes implemented are properly tested to minimise incidents related to changes).
- Support business in executing UATs.
- Provide required support for rollout of new functionalities, products, processes, and mandates.
- Ensure security of data and information within the Applications Systems (Data Protection laws apply).
- Support the execution of design, planning and implementation of bank projects that promote business needs.
- Support the business continuity management activities (deployment, restoration, failovers, DR testing).
- Training of the application to the relevant support teams.
- Efficient and effectiveness in issue resolution.
- Demonstration of sound technical judgement, communication skills and talented development capabilities.
- To maintain the Culture Brand of the organization and customer service
- Contribute to business growth and sales of the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of local IT standards, laws and regulations.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts.
- Guides and transfers knowledge to the team.
- Enterprise IT skills.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Being adaptable, excellent Teamwork/Interpersonal skills.
- Customer handling skills.
- Work under pressure and multitask.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 environment.
- Analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of organization, vision, mission, and culture.
- Understanding of banking processes, technologies, and best practices.
- Understanding of below mentioned platforms, applications, databases, and utilities:
- UNIX / Linux / MS Windows Server
- Scripting languages including UNIX
- Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL
- Web Technologies (J2EE, IIS, Weblogic, Apache)
- Banking, Financial sector and Insurance domain knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- Experience in application system administration skills and certifications for example: Linux, microservices, database (oracle, MySQL, db2, Postgre, maria, etc), Middlewares (WebLogic, WebSphere, tomcat, Wildfly, etc) Java, SQL, Window PowerShell, C++, UNIX scripting, and other related certifications.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems, proven ability to function in a self –directed environment.
- Experienced in project management and running multiple projects.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- An ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Prior experience in clearing, branch operations, trade finance, credit, customizations, reports.
Senior Backend Developer
The Senior Backend Developer (.NET) will be responsible for building scalable RESTful APIs, the server-side application logic, integration with both internal and external systems.
- Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Design, build and maintain efficient RESTful APIs in C#.
- Build Reusable Code and Library for Future Use.
- Design and Implementation of data storage solutions.
- Work with Frontend and Mobile App developers to define RESTful API specs.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high value results.
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications in C#
- 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SOAP and REST services
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker and K8s
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle Database and MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies Azure/AWS
- Experience with OAuth and JWT Tokens
- Knowledge of API Management solutions
- Knowledge of MicroService Architecture
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with Kafka
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work-load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.