Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administration jobs, Secretarial jobs, Business Development jobs,
Channel Execution Manager Retail – Islands & Mid-Africa
What You will Do for Us?
- Execute the Commercial strategy for the Region in line with Strategy Business Plan and Franchise Development Plan (FDP) imperatives to maximize profitability anchored on Occasions, Brands, Packs, Pricing and Channels. Ensure this strategy considers Business Unit and Bottler stakeholder by alignment throughout the process and inspiring system passion for the co-created strategic direction. Ensure that a value-based dialogue permeates the cluster thereby to achieve its Revenue, volume and profit before tax (PBT) objectives.
- Deploying a framework for Bottler Commercial capability assessment and training interventions aimed at ensuring that the Bottler Commercial Capability in optimized to achieve the franchise business objectives.
- Driving RED (Right Execution Daily) & SFE ensuring the integrity of the process, analysis and development of actionable insights for the Country teams to execute
- Performance management on the winning score card, ensuring that the business is empowered with the right information to improve on numeric and weighted distribution, while reducing the Out of Stock (OOS) position across the top 10 Stock Keeping Unit (SKU’s) in the business
- Importing commercial best practices from Group and Corporate that are applicable to the franchise and implementing the same with Bottling partners.
- Support on RGM implementation identifying market realities and opportunity areas for the business to explore. Develop action plans for identified opportunities and monitor progress on to ensure effective execution.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide input to implement the Strategic BP (3-year BP) for assigned geography.
- Execute annual BP drive windows initiatives, including new product launch with Bottlers.
- Deploy annual Customer and Commercial Business Plans where appropriate.
- Deploy the development of the Commercial strategy for the cluster within the Franchise.
- Deploy Strategy and programs to win at the point of sale by creating superior value chains for all stakeholders through RGM Process and Framework.
- Execute operational elements of agreed brand / price / pack / channel plans.
- Jointly with Franchise Unit (FU), drives implementation, piloting initiatives with Bottlers.
- Follows-through on implementation of agreed plans.
Bottler Commercial Capability:
- Drive and facilitate joint KO/Bottler assessments and implementation of solutions, in conjunction with Franchise teams. Lead capability assessments with the bottler, identify gaps and make recommendations on relevant interventions.
- Deploy a framework for Bottler Commercial capability assessment and training interventions e.g. – Collaboration for Value, RED, SFE, RTM, eCommerce etc.
Drive RTM, RED & SFE Programs:
- Ensure RTM capability efficiencies, outlet execution and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the BP
- Driving RED ensuring the integrity of the process, analysis and development of actionable insights for the Country teams to execute.
- Deploy a capability building curriculum that will assist bottler staff with the heightened demands that the RTM, RED & SFE process requires. Align the sales force remuneration systems with bottler management teams in order to ensure that correct behavior is driven at an outlet execution level.
Digitizing the system
- Execute projects centered on digitizing the system. Implementation of technology to improve RTM (order management, Order delivery, OOS management and execution tracking.
- Deploy eCommerce capability with our bottling partners to connect with our consumers online and create value with partners and customers.
- Support RGM implementation for selected markets following RGM 2.0 Framework to determine 1. Where to Play 2. How to win 3. Tools and resources to use.
- Work with KO partners to drive insights through Big Data and our tools under RGM framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA is an added advantage)
- 5-7 years business experience
- Good knowledge of category management principles
- Good knowledge of Commercial execution
- Strong knowledge of OBPPC and relevant analytical tools e.g. conjoint.
- Food & Beverage experience is an advantage.
Strategy Manager – Africa
What You will Do For Us:
- Conduct detailed analytics to answer complex business problems using excel or other analytics tools, extract insights and synthesize business implications.
- Synthesize insights for stakeholder communication using tools like Alteryx & PowerPoint, etc.
- Bring together data and insights from all functions and from Platform Services (including industry and competitive trends) and drive detailed analytics to support decision making.
- Support Strategic Insights and Analysis Manager to ensure delivery of performance reporting, coordinating with Platform Services and Finance.
- Support Strategy Senior Managers in driving commercial and business insights to feed into commercial strategy development and in bringing together competitive insights to inform competitive plans across local markets.
- Support Strategy Senior Managers in driving commercial and business insights to feed into commercial strategy development.
- Support Franchise Strategy leads by helping them drive and integrate insights across multiple data points to enable Franchise plans and actions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- +7 years of experience in Business Development roles, such as Strategy, Planning, Insights, Consulting, PMO, etc; or +3 years consulting experience at top tier consulting company.
- Ability to integrate multiple insights and drive analytic work to help address complex issues through a broad and holistic approach.
- Problem framing and problem-solving: structure and coordinate / lead cross functional/ cross system analysis, initiatives, or efforts. Ease with ambiguity and the ability to carefully work through complex situations.
- Solid business acumen: translate data into insights that help inform key business decisions.
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connect the dots to develop a holistic approach.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to learn from, and influence stakeholders across the system.
- Storytelling: Clearly communicate solutions to key stakeholders in well structured, formatted and compelling manner, using a combination of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other similar tools.