Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs, Business Administration jobs, Finance jobs,
Accounts Payable Assistant
About the role;
- You will record accounting transactions by observing the chart of accounts.
- This is a #LI-Hybrid job in Nairobi. Yow will report to the Accounts Payable Lead.
Main Job Responsibilities
- You will record accounting transactions observing the M-KOPA-approved chart of accounts by D+2 after the payments are affected.
- You will focus on the financial bookkeeping of the business following our policies.
- You will book and processing of internal payments following the Service level agreements and clearing staff advances
- You will process internal payments following the Service level agreements.
- You will prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- You will cross-check expenses with corresponding receipts and invoices before payment.
- You will monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and resolve discrepancies.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience/ Education required
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration (Finance or accounting option), statistics Commerce or related courses from recognized university.
- You have at least level One (1) of accounting qualifications (CPA, ACCA).
- You meet a high-quality standard when working.
- You are proficient in the application of all MS office functions, especially MS Word & Excel.
- Great compensation package and Bonus.
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, and dental).
- Life insurance.
- 21 days leave per annum.