Managerial jobs,Coca-Cola Company jobs, Senior level jobs,
Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- This role supports the Franchise Unit Leader, in developing our channel commercial execution growth pillars.
- Responsible to drive cold space expansion across the franchise in line with the strategic priority to double the bet.
- Lead the evolution of the Franchise’s Commercial processes (Road to Market) as we evolve to a consumer-centric organization.
- Metrics Management: Custodian of all channel metrics responsible to manage commercial metrics dashboards. This role will also provide commercial analysis and reports. Build right systems and routines to collate and publish reports for the team.
- Responsible for driving the Operating Unit Execution Cup – monthly reporting and tracking of progress, collation of quarterly results, for specific channel.
- Project management of various channel initiatives
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Prior commercial/franchise operations experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work across cultures, and multiple functions.
- Strong, proven self starter with superior leadership skills and capabilities
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams to align resources towards a common goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies; ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of management across the system.
- Sound understanding of commercial concepts and practices.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Superior analytical capabilities.
Creative Strategy Director – Sparkling Flavors
What You Will Do for Us:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality strategy, idea and concepts (and final execution elements for ‘Hero’ content) of the brand’s plan. The role is responsible for the preparation of the final recommendations presented for decision at each stage of Creative content approval.
- Leading the creative strategy and development cross marketing sub-functions (including but not limited to Design, Connections, Consumer & Shopper Engagement, Digital, Media)
- Work with counterparts in other OUs to help develop and execute a cohesive brand/category Creative Strategy
- The Creative Strategist is the Leader of the full Category Content team and is responsible for thought leadership and capability building across the OU Category team in all aspects of Content development.
- Authoring and aligning key stakeholders to IMX briefs; leading agency briefings and identifying innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Building the storytelling of the brand, ensuring consistency and strategic continuity through various forms of content amplified at multiple connection points
- Translating and amplifying the Global Core Creative Ideas for Global and regional (where not lead OU) brands into contemporary communications, that mobilize the KO system, positions the brand for future growth and excite consumers to build Brand Love ( i.e. Equity) and Brand Value (Transactions, Weekly+ Consumers, Baskets etc)
- Develop exciting/powerful Core Creative Ideas for Regional Brands (as Lead OU) and local brands, anchored on consumer insight
- Ensuring that all expressions of the brand are in consistence with the Brand Essence and Architecture
- Relentlessly challenging for more innovative brand experiences
- Working with the respective OU Brand Team/s to develop a vision and growth strategy for the respective brand / platform; expected to provide input on investment recommendations
- Working with counterparts in other OUs to help develop and execute cohesive brand/category Creative Strategy
- Working with OU Human Insights Team to define the killer insights that lead to the most powerful Creative Strategies
- Bachelors degree.
- +10 years of marketing and leadership experience, including leading teams (5+ people)
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
- Proven ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in a way that engages and inspires key internal and external stakeholders including agency partners.
- Good understanding of consumer, cultural trends, current and future business needs
- Ability to lead overall IMX / Communication strategies.
- Ability to collaborate and create a ‘network’ across disciplines to open new, innovative spaces for brand growth based on consumer insights, cultural trends and current and future business needs.
- Excellent people leadership skills, particularly the ability to coach and develop others and create a cohesive, focused team
- Ability to manage complex timelines and manage/influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage DME resources for maximum efficiencies and return on investment