Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Hotel & Catering management jobs, Hospitality jobs,
Waiters And Waitresses
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly welcome and receive guests.
- Ensure members and guests are escorted to their tables and issued with a menu.
- Ensure efficient turn-around of orders.
- Ensure all customers are catered for equally.
- Ensure all users are billed according to their orders.
- Frequently clear utensils from tables and service areas.
- Prepare and dress tables as per the required Club standards.
- Ensure that utensils placed on tables are clean and in good condition.
- Assist in setting up of the buffet tables.
- Report any breakages of equipment.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Hotel and Catering management.
- Certification in food and beverage course.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a busy establishment.
Personal attributes & Functional Skills
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Physical stamina to stand long hours on your feet.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills experience.
- Excellent planning, and time management.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both staff, guests, and members.
- A great sense of urgency in execution of tasks.
How to Apply
Interested external applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to: email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on 31st July 2023 with the email subject being Waiter or Waitress. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.