Business Development Manager
- Provide leadership in institutional resource mobilization and fund raising across KCB Foundation, regional offices including subsidiaries.
- Development and submission of high-quality fundraising proposals, concept papers and pitch presentations to donors and other funding partners.
- Scope and identify opportunities for funding, Coordination of efforts and knowledge management aimed at winning new business.
- Maintain an informatics system that monitors and updates on the funding and opportunity pipeline, and lead pipeline and information management to drive informed decisions on future opportunities.
- Review proposals and pitch materials for compliance and soundness with donor requirements as well as adherence to KCB Foundation and Group policies and procedures.
- Support programs and business units to develop and implement resource mobilization strategies.
- Provide technical training and capacity building to countries, staff and project implementation teams on resource mobilization, intelligence gathering, proposal writing to develop high quality proposals.
- Liaise with partnerships and policy and advocacy teams, working together to engage critical stakeholders and generate leads for new/enhanced program funding.
Academic & Professional
Particulars Detail Specific Field or Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Programme management/ Communication/ Development/ any related area
- Master’s degree Business Administration (MBA) /Marketing/Related Field/ Project Management/ Social Sciences/ Communication
- Total Minimum No of Years Experience Required 8
Detail Minimum No of Years
- Donor Fundraising 8 ES
- Track record of raising at least Ksh 1B annually 3 DE
- Donor engagement & management 8 ES
- Proposal, concept note and idea note development and preparation 5 ES
- Programme development 5 ES
- Partnership management 4 ES
- Research 3 DE
- Monitoring & evaluation 2 DE
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Administer, optimize, and support the Bank’s cloud security solutions in compliance with the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Collaborate with the Cybersecurity Intelligence and Security Operations Centre (CiSOC) in the continuous monitoring and defence of the Bank’s cloud infrastructure for cybersecurity threat indicators, assist to detect, report, and respond to cloud security violations/incidents.
- Appropriately and practically defend the Bank’s cloud deployment infrastructure, in accordance with established policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Develop Cloud Security Policies and Minimum Security Configuration Baseline Standards in line with industry best practices and technologies commensurate with risk and regulatory requirements and implementing the same cost effectively.
- Define, create, and deliver compliance reports and relevant metrics in Cloud security to senior management, utilizing automation as deemed fit.
- Provide technical cloud security related support to projects from inception through to successful implementationin a bid to ensure that overall cloud security is built in from project inception.
- Drive the adoption of cloud security solutions, working collaboratively with other Cyber Security specialists and teams to identify, implement and monitor such security solutions.