Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Healthcare jobs, Biomedical Engineering jobs, Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
Biomedical Engineering Technologist – 3 Positions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Planned preventive maintenance of all the medical equipment as per schedule.
- Performing of breakdown Maintenance on Medical equipment.
- Installation of any new Medical equipment as per manufactures recommendation
- Training of users on Medical Equipment usage, handling and safety
- Carrying out calibration on Medical equipment
- Performing electrical safety test on Medical Equipment
- Maintenance of appropriate records of Breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Daily Monitoring of Critical Equipment Uptime
- Performing of Monthly Checks on Medical Equipment
- Daily reports of ward rounds
- Liaise between Medical equipment vendors and the hospital for Breakdown and Preventive maintenance
- Implementation of Daily Kaizen
- Any other related duty assigned for by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma in Biomedical Engineering field from a recognized institution.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Registration with Professional Body(AMEK) is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th June 2023.