Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Public Relations,Communication,Civil Engineering,
Lead Civil Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Civil Engineer who will work on retrofitting Sanergy’s existing facilities and design future facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with various engineering disciplines to develop optimized layouts for various BSF production and processing facilities
- Explore different technologies for structures and propose optimum designs based on cost-benefit analysis
- Review/Develop civil engineering deliverables (layout, civil drawings, architectural drawings, calculations)
- Perform design calculations for various engineering problems
- Develop preliminary BQs and cost estimates for various civil scope of works
- Explore different technologies for wastewater treatment system and propose optimum solution based on cost-benefit analysis
- Explore different technologies for leachate management and propose optimum solution based on cost-benefit analysis
- Review vendor/consultant drawings and provide technical feedback to ensure specifications are met
- Provide engineering input to mechanical and process designs
- Shortlist potential consultants/vendors and request designs for quotation
- Lead meetings with consultants/vendors and ensure clarity across areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the technical quality and accuracy of work developed by the civil engineering consultants
- Prepare quality checklists, AM/PM lists, and facility operating procedures
- Develop clear and transparent communication channels with other staff including Engineers, Project Manager, and Administration Staff.
- Provide hands-on field expert level support during design and construction
- Perform field inspections to ensure construction meets the design specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and design of various industrial structures, wastewater treatment facility, and drainage systems
- Demonstrated working knowledge of how multi-disciplinary engineering team functions
- Demonstrated working knowledge or interest in structural designs
- Experience in designing industrial facilities
- Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Sanergy in an ethical and professional manner.
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a workstreams, set priorities, handle budgets and provide constructive feedback to junior members
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
The position is based in Nairobi with considerable movement to Kinanie, Machakos constituency and Kilifi, Kilifi County
Application Deadline : 18th June, 2021
Interested applicants are invited to upload their applications together with samples of previous projects undertaken as one document and a detailed CV with contact details of three referees
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Communications Associate will join the External Relations department and play a critical role in supporting all internal and external communications objectives of the department. We are looking for a creative individual who is great at telling stories through different forms of media. Someone familiar with creating compelling content for and managing organization social media, and coordinating various communications campaigns and projects. This is a highly collaborative role for an empathetic, detail-oriented self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate story ideas and prepare content for Sanergy’s quarterly newsletter, email campaigns, and blog posts.
- Develop creative social media content and maintain Sanergy’s social media accounts.
- Develop and manage weekly media monitoring for the organization.
- Track and analyse website/social media traffic flow and provide regular internal reports and social data/metrics.
- Support the review of external publications about Sanergy (case studies, reports, blog posts, etc).
- Host groups of visitors to present Sanergy’s model.
- Assist with maintenance of Sanergy’s Communications calendar.
- Revamp and update key communications materials (impact summaries, PPTs).
- Organize and conduct regular field visits to our customers for story gathering, photography, etc.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated work experience in communications/PR.
- Hold at least a degree in Public Relations, Communication and other related fields
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with an ability to write precisely and concisely for multiple audiences.
- Passion for social media and creative to develop engaging content while exploring how new media technologies can be used to enhance organizational goals. Must also be dedicated to analyse and measure results.
- Photography and basic video production skills is a plus.
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
Application Deadline : 26th June, 2021
Sanergy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply
- Experience in leading line staff/factory staff (2 years)
- At least 2 years experience in operation of factory machinery with motors and hydraulic systems
- Diploma or degree in technical field or biological science related discipline
To apply, kindly submit a cover letter and your resume/CV. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview