Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs, Data Science jobs, Research jobs, Business administration jobs, Statistics jobs,
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support development and ensure availability of programs data collection tools.
- Provide an oversight on quality data collection, collation, data entry and analysis of results using statistical techniques and provide performance reports as required.
- Provide supportive supervision for data collection and entry.
- Conduct field visits as required for trouble shooting data issues.
- Develop, review and maintain copies of data collection forms (ensuring accurate updating as needed) and support documentation for data management.
- Maintain databases back up and filing systems for the programs data.
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and data analysis.
- Ensure data management procedures have set timelines and meet established deadlines.
- Participate in programs data and progress reviews as required with the Directorate of Programs and partners.
- Ensure stock taking and supply of data collection tools and/or forms is done in a timely manner.
- Conduct data quality and assurance audits for the programs data.
- Lead in the development of a data management systems that supports field teams for timely submission of data.
- Support and contribute to the write-up of programs report.
- Attend, and fully participate in staff meetings and retreats as required.
- Support the development of bimonthly and annual progress reports for the Directorate.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business administration, or any other relevant field.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (STATA, Advanced Excel, SPSS, R etc.)
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience in programmatic information management and managing databases.
- Strong administrative skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of working in donor funded projects is desirable.
- Must have good writing and analytical skills.
- In addition to Microsoft Excel, the incumbent should demonstrate fluency in the use of at least two other data analysis and visualization tools.
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Zizi Afrique. In the subject line of your email, clearly state the position title. The deadline is July 14, 2023
Consultancy – External Auditor
- The Zizi Afrique Foundation’s Board of Directors maintains accurate accounting records in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-sized Entities and the Companies Act of Kenya.
- They ensure that the financial statements provide an accurate and fair representation of the Foundation’s financial position. To achieve this, the Foundation has established
- a set internal controls to mitigate the risks of significant errors in the financial statements. ZAF’s
- management is actively involved in evaluating the Foundation’s ability to continue operating in a sound and effective financial management environment.
- Considering this context, the objective of the external audit is to provide reasonable assurance that the financial statements are free from material misstatements.
- The goal is to provide an independent opinion on accuracy and reliability of the financial statements.
SCOPE OF WORK OF THE EXTERNAL AUDITOR OR AUDIT FIRM
Zizi Afrique Foundation hereby invites proposals for the provision of statutory external audit services for the financial year 2023.The selected auditor or audit firm will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting an independent audit of Zizi Afrique’s operations in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, applicable laws, and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Expressing an opinion on the preparation of financial statements, including whether they are in accordance with the applicable financial reporting standards and frameworks, whether proper books of accounts have been maintained, and whether the accompanying financial statements present a true and fair view of the organization’s financial position.
- Reviewing and evaluating the organization’s internal control and risk management systems, providing advice to management and the Board on their adequacy and effectiveness, and proposing improvements.
- Reviewing the adequacy and robustness of the organization’s financial systems and related infrastructure.
- Providing additional value-added services, such as tax advice and assistance with filing annual corporate tax returns.
REQUIRED PROFILE OF THE AUDIT OR AUDIT FIRM
Bidding auditor or audit firms must meet the following criteria:
- Registration with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), and the partners must hold a current Practicing Certificate.
- Partners of the audit firm should have a good standing record with ICPAK.
- The firm should have been in operation for a minimum of four years, and those that have undergone a Quality Assurance Review by ICPAK will have an advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity, capability, and experience to undertake the audit within the required timelines.
The auditor or audit firms that meet the above criteria are requested to submit their proposals as follows:
- Confirmation of the firm’s understanding of the Terms of Reference (TOR), along with its capacity and capability to deliver on the TOR.
- Methodology, work plan, timelines for undertaking and completing the assignment, and the expected deliverables.
- Appropriate references to demonstrate the experience specified in the TOR.
- CVs of key staff proposed to carry out the assignment.
- Financial Proposal indicating the proposed fees and expenses.
The bidding auditor or audit firms should also include the following documents with their proposals:
- Proof of registration with ICPAK and Partners’ Practicing Certificates.
- Confirmation of having undergone a Quality Assurance Review by ICPAK if available.
- Confirmation that the firm, partners, and key staff are not aware of any conflicts of interest with respect to Zizi Afrique Foundation
Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com by the close of business on Friday, 14th July 2023